Company Life /Health Cover /Diabetes

Anybody here with type 2 diabetes who is enrolled in company insurance and health care and did it affect you getting cover ?

I’m not type 2 but type 1 so this may well be wrong and im barking up the wrong tree here but when it comes to life insurance it is near on impossible for me due to the cost each month. I certainly don’t have any.
If you were already in a policy then got type 2 they can’t just chuck you off the policy once diagnosed.
That’s the thing with diabetes, if you ■■■■ the wrong smell they will blame your diabetes. (Carpal tunnel in the wrists, diabetes. Slow healing cuts, diabetes. Severe flu symptoms, diabetes). You get the picture.
So yes it can affect you getting cover whereas there might be limitations to the policy. Best thing to do is ask the insurance company direct.
Each case should be individual.
Good luck.

I have had type 2 diabetes for the past 14 years and had company death in service and BUPA health cover. I was auto enrolled into these schemes without filling in any questionaire detailing my medical history but remember BUPA only covered new diagnosis not existing medical conditions and their associated complications.