Lidl Newhouse/Motherwell

What are these like for booking times? Stick to them or turn up early and chance my arm?

You’ll be waiting about a year until it gets built!

Deffo Lidl you are going to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope not. Might scupper my Tuesday AM tip :laughing:

Dovecote Road if that helps.

Double check where you are delivering to.

Lidl depot is still being built over that way. Current depot at Livingston is still their.

Lidl
Dovecote Road
Titan Central point
Motherwell
Lanarkshire
ML1 4GP

Thats a new one for me! Only place around that side of the estate I know is TNT

Must be a definite drop as the new LIDL RDC is over on McNeil drive across from Langdons yard

goo.gl/maps/YfaHxBa8t4H2

Have been strict with booking times in the past with me, very rarely been in early

This place has been open for over a year, in fairness though I think some of the first lads to deliver here are still waiting on their paperwork. Last time I was in I had to sit outside for an hour waiting on my booking time and then sat in the queue for another hour waiting on a bay and then tipped my whole load of three pallets followed by a four hour wait for my paperwork and that was considered quick. That was last year right enough so things might have improved since then. Good luck.

Is it not a new Aldi that Winvic are building on Corrsington Crescent?

Aldi are meant to be building at Bathgate next to existing building. Lidl are building at Coddington crescent I’m told

Oh right. Delivered in there a few times,shows you how much attention I pay the names on my delivery notes :smiley: