Stobart Tesco Doncaster

Anyone on here work for them out of Doncaster on nights?? Whats thr pay like?? How many hours do you average a shift??

Que the bashing now lol new to the area and need a class one job fast

Okay as far as I know it’s all chilled stuff for Tesco out of that depot.
Mostly 10-12 hr shifts. Could be some really early starts out there 2-4 am.

I don’t know all the Stobart rates. I think it’s £9 on days (6 am-6pm) and £9.70 on nights (6pm-6am).

You could try Stobarts Agency out of there 5 shifts per week guranteed and higher rates. They should give you an assessment and a start on the next day.

Would you be willing to travel up the A1 to Sherburn-in-Elmet? Wincanton Sainsburys pay £13.77 per hour plus night shift premium. Time and half for extra shift

Are Wincantons looking like

gotyuk:
Are Wincantons looking like

On the grapevine I heard they are but nothing definite on our boards in work

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

M-F Days : £8.68
M-F Nights : £9.65

Saturday Days : £10.97
Saturday Nights : £12.52

Sunday Days & Nights : £12.04

Bank Holiday Days & Nights : £12.81

£15 per shift tax-free meal allowance.

Monday to Friday night shifts take-home pay around £450 with 50 hours weekly.

It’s fridge work to Tesco stores in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire. After delivering, you collect the stores’ waste material and off-load it around the corner from the Doncaster depot. It’s 10-12 hours per shift. Goole was a better job to be fair. Longer runs, and not messing around with the waste.

As far as I can remember, Stobarts had a strange definition of day and night shifts. The day and night rates obviously tied-into this. Day shifts were between 3:00 & 15:00, and nights between 15:00 & 3:00. So if you started at 21:00, you’d get 6 hours on the night rate, and the rest on the day rate.

Do agency you get paid more and because they struggle to get drivers to work at Stobarts Tesco Donny and Goole there’s plenty of work so you’ll be in there fulltime.

May not be best qaulity bur thats what i have been sent

got mates who do donny / Goole and they do 8/9 hrs per night

dozy:
got mates who do donny / Goole and they do 8/9 hrs per night

But you can always work a 6th shift Dozy :unamused: :unamused: :confused:

Not the best earning potenzials with the hourly rate and the hours you said. Unless you take your time or have to wait till the stores lets you in.

I heard the Agency lads do 11-12 hrs shifts in the places above.

£8.68 an hour for pushing a wagon around! Things are bad!

MickM