Coolbox

Probably a bit basic to a few but as I’m new to trucking could anyone recommend a decent Coolbox as do not have a fridge in my cab although I have a new unit coming September with one in buy need something now for the milk and salads…soggy warm tomato’s just don’t go down well haha, thanks for any recommendations do appreciate it.

Lewy:
Probably a bit basic to a few but as I’m new to trucking could anyone recommend a decent Coolbox as do not have a fridge in my cab although I have a new unit coming September with one in buy need something now for the milk and salads…soggy warm tomato’s just don’t go down well haha, thanks for any recommendations do appreciate it.

Lidl or Aldi do pretty cheap ones.And i see Halfords have some in.And they run 12/24 volt.No idea what they are like to use.But looked decent enough.Had i wide range to choose from too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lewy:

This is not cheap but very good i use 3 month.Indide about plus 5,no problem with power .I leave pluged in all night.m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dometic-960000 … noapp=true

This is mine a Mobicool 12/24/240v compressor fridge does me all week with no ill affects on truck batteries as it’s got a battery guard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is mine a Mobicool 12/24/240v compressor fridge does me all week with no ill affects on truck batteries as it’s got a battery guard

Hey mate where did you get it from? Is it noisy at all?

blue estate:

I was lucky and found it for sale on flea bay and only paid £150 but these retail new for £450 [emoji50]
No only noise is from the fan when compressor is running but that’s only a few mins and not that noisy

Three cheers for built in fridges. I’d be lost without mine. Back when I was out for weeks I couldn’t bear carting a box round with me so just ate out every night but then again on the continent it’s far more appealing eating at a services

Tesco have one on at the moment mobicool which is waeco £40 mains and 12v would do you fine till new unit comes.