Cambridgeshire top firm

theconstructionindex.co.uk/ … ne-contact

Shocking [emoji298][emoji298][emoji298]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Really not surprised about this had interview with them in there Head office reception yes in reception :unamused: :unamused: …1st question was What size uniform are you… :unamused:

Half a mill in fines…

Not even bedside table change for Mr George.

Also a drivers responsibility to look above…when tipping…like fining Stobart when their vehicles hit a bridge… :smiley:

OLDSALVO:
Really not surprised about this had interview with them in there Head office reception yes in reception :unamused: :unamused: …1st question was What size uniform are you… :unamused:

And do you want 6 finger gloves. :smiley:

thought the fine was well over the top. :open_mouth:

elsa Lad:

Should have been more,the amount of people he’s robbed over the years.

I hear mixed messages about them, some reckon you can earn good money there, but driver facing cameras installed.

Juddian:
I hear mixed messages about them, some reckon you can earn good money there, but driver facing cameras installed.

I’ve heard lots of stories, you can earn the money if you don’t mind continually being monitored,

They do lots of “charity work” sponsor local events and teams, it’s all to look good and secure work, by the usual means, let’s just say there’s lots of stories locally, some are pure jealously,some true.

The man himself started as a tyre fitter and then got a JCB.

biggriffin:

elsa Lad:

Should have been more,the amount of people he’s robbed over the years.

yes, people I known who worked for them says most new drivers leave within a couple of weeks.