Jobski

For those that keep moaning about them, take up the offer, and go to Polska, and then the poles can post on tnpl, dam Englishski taking our jobs…

Are you one of them ■■■■ polski drivers taking one of our jobs? [emoji23]
Or have you used google translate? [emoji53]

nomiS36:
Are you one of them ■■■■ polski drivers taking one of our jobs? [emoji23]
Or have you used google translate? [emoji53]

Just guessed at what it said? Did I guess right.

Dunno mate. Eye no speke polask.

But you can choose what language you will learn more easy and after choise Waberers in Hungary,Girteka in Lithuania,Kreiss in Latvia or more.Better truck,trailers that in some British company.

Andrejs:
But you can choose what language you will learn more easy and after choise Waberers in Hungary,Girteka in Lithuania,Kreiss in Latvia or more.Better truck,trailers that in some British company.

If any of them wanna pay me a grand a week I’ll go work for them!

“We will hire a driver - high earnings” is what it literally translates as so pretty good guessing!

Maybe even Poland is having trouble recruiting drivers since they tend to come into British owned companies for more money? Unfortunately doesn’t mention if that high earnings is in British £ or Zimbabwe Dollars.

nomiS36:

Andrejs:

If any of them wanna pay me a grand a week I’ll go work for them!

Grand a week not but 490 per week after tax easy.