Parking Grangemouth

Evening,

I’ve got a tip on Wednesday in Grangemouth and I’m after somewhere to park on Tuesday night.

Preferably somewhere near facilities and free.

Cheers

Westmains Industrial Estate, Grangemouth ■■3 8YE.
Stopped there a few times with no issues. Parking bays set back from road but later on always quite a few parked on roadside as well. It’s by the old ASDA RDC. From what I remember when you turn into the industrial estate from the a904 stay on West Mains Road at at the bottom there is a roundabout to spin round by the old RDC. BP with marks and Spencers and McDonald’s back at the motorway roundabout

Dalgrain Rd outside Jarvie Plant yard. Next to the entrance to the docks.
5 minutes walk from ASDA.

Trucks used to park in the main car park in the town centre but I am not sure if this is still the case. A 24 hour ASDA is within walking distance

scanny77:
Trucks used to park in the main car park in the town centre but I am not sure if this is still the case. A 24 hour ASDA is within walking distance

Google maps shows it as a truck park on union road although it is a car park during the day. Bo’ness road has a weight restriction on it but you can access union road from the A904. That junction is where the weight restriction begins to allow access to the delivery points for Iceland etc.
Alternatively, west mains which has a McDonalds and BP garage within walking distance or bankside industrial estate which has no facilities but its quiet at night and there are usually trucks parked up at night

Cheers for the info all.

Meeks Rd, Falkirk. Free for HGVs, Tesco, Morrisons & Asda all within 1/4 mile, town centre with Wetherspoons & takeaways 5 mins walk.