Brick and block job going

I wonder how many defect notes this guy goes through haha

Not many.

I as going to say none :laughing:

Looks like an on site shunter seen worse

Colin_scottish:

This is on the road every day, to be fair, the roads are appalling over here, so new tyres would be a waste.

Honked:

Colin_scottish:

This is on the road every day, to be fair, the roads are appalling over here, so new tyres would be a waste.

The road there looks in far better condition than most of the ones here in the UK! :open_mouth: Not a patchwork quilt or raised ironwork in sight.

Newbie question, what are the bricks for? Are they a makeshift parking brake? :open_mouth:

Yup

hazbazz:
Newbie question, what are the bricks for? Are they a makeshift parking brake? :open_mouth:

Malta?
No rain, so no need for grooves in tyres.[emoji6]
Edit. Trailer looks better suited to the job than some nearer home.
Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Honked:

Colin_scottish:

I also like the brick brake :laughing: keep it going then she will be fine

Colin_scottish:

Honked:

Colin_scottish:

I also like the brick brake [emoji38] keep it going then she will be fine

[emoji2] Much safer when dropping or coupling the trailer too! Those little air buttons are easy to miss, and it’s easier to see a lump of rock. Make a good addition to H&S rules.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Looks like a normal day on Malta .

Punchy Dan:

Even better, this is Gozo, 30 years behind Malta who are 50 years behind the rest of Europe. I keep coming back though [emoji41]

Honked:

Punchy Dan:

Even better, this is Gozo, 30 years behind Malta who are 50 years behind the rest of Europe. I keep coming back though [emoji41]

Have you been to the cave under the old woman’s kitchen ?

Punchy Dan:

Honked:

Punchy Dan:

Have you been to the cave under the old woman’s kitchen ?

Oooh tell me more!

Can’t really remember now but just down some streets from the square on Gozo there’s a house where they found a natural cave under the cellar ,you press the door bell and it sounds like a parrot saying come in when it’s actually the women speaking via a micro phone .

Yeah, just googled it, maybe next year.

I reckon you’d have to be pretty fit to let the brake off and get in the cab before it was gone. FFS, he’s got a trailer full of parking brakes, you’d think he’d put one nearer the front. :smiley: