Drivers hours app for phone?

Anyone use an app on their phone, or any available to use just to keep a check on your working and driving hours??

ValleysTrucker:
Anyone use an app on their phone, or any available to use just to keep a check on your working and driving hours??

Truck timer for android

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See if i can get it on Iphone now. Do you input your hours each day manually on it??

I have my Android linked to my elog, I can see all the hours used and available and receive messages and assignments from the company, I can also change my duty status while sitting in my living room.

ValleysTrucker:
See if i can get it on Iphone now. Do you input your hours each day manually on it??

Just push the Mode buttons as you start

The mode will change from other work to driving and back again as you drive as it’s linked to the phones built in GPS, I use it all the time and it’s reasonably accurate, you can adjust logs on the fly if required too (for example you took 15min break on your tacho but forgot to change your timer app mode from other work to break, you can change that in the logs section) you can even send the days driving logs to your e-mail to keep for your records.

Pat Hasler:
I have my Android linked to my elog, I can see all the hours used and available and receive messages and assignments from the company, I can also change my duty status while sitting in my living room.

Not really much help to anyone driving in the UK/EU though Pat.

Also I cleaned up colinaki’s posts as they were a bit of a mess.

Reef:
The mode will change from other work to driving and back again as you drive as it’s linked to the phones built in GPS, I use it all the time and it’s reasonably accurate, you can adjust logs on the fly if required too (for example you took 15min break on your tacho but forgot to change your timer app mode from other work to break, you can change that in the logs section) you can even send the days driving logs to your e-mail to keep for your records.

Pat Hasler:

I just wondered if the same app was available in the UK and linked to your tacho’s ? It’s called ‘peoplenet connected driver’ you just install it then hook it to whatever form of drivers hours recording your company or truck uses.

Pat Hasler:

Reef:

Pat Hasler:

I just wondered if the same app was available in the UK and linked to your tacho’s ? It’s called ‘peoplenet connected driver’ you just install it then hook it to whatever form of drivers hours recording your company or truck uses.

Apparently there is an app that connects with microlise data but you need to get a pin code from your employer (I doubt my lot know there own personal bank pins let alone my microlise one :laughing:) so I’ve not tried it, afaik you can’t get anything that links with the actual tacho head though (app wise I mean) but I may be wrong.

I have tacho guard that’s free on Google play store, I will admit that I have only used it a few times but seems about right
Cheers Paul

Reef:

Pat Hasler:

Well thank you I was working lol

Check this video out for tachoguard app
youtube.com/watch?v=s8QKUWksIxU