Indeed

Comments on this jobsite? I’ve applied via it for a few jobs but only one rang back (already had a job, they took too long), others never heard back from, or one which apologised that the advert should’ve come down. These were all placed by proper companies, I wont entertain agencies.

For where I live, it’s the site I can look for all jobs advertised everywhere. Some agencies are linked to employers so don’t avoid them all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

indeed has about 2 pages of sponsed ads, that have been up for all of time. You proberly applied to these, which the jobs have been filled along time ago and emails are sent to the spam folder for the company instead of removing the ad. Prime examples in south manchester are David Bratts and NG Transport.

Never applied to.jobs on indeed. I do look on there but have found some of the jobs that’s i look at when you look closer the add is like 6 months old. I don’t think they delete adverts even tried arrange it in date order but keep seeing jobs posted months ago

yes jobs are often out of date or company has constant need for drivers! However I have just started what appears to be a decent enough job having seen the post on Indeed and going straight to the depot and asking. It seemed the obvious although oldfashioned way :smiley:

Beau Nydel:
yes jobs are often out of date or company has constant need for drivers! However I have just started what appears to be a decent enough job having seen the post on Indeed and going straight to the depot and asking. It seemed the obvious although oldfashioned way :smiley:

Have done the same myself as I was already doing agency work and being sent to them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got my present job through indeed, no problem.

I’ve applied for jobs on Indeed as well, but what I found is its half and half, some are genuine jobs and some they have piggyback from other job websites and job centre plus.

I’ve applied for a few jobs and then I’ve contacted the company’s direct when I haven’t heard of them, which in turn have told me that the job have been filled over 6 months ago or they don’t have or ever had any vacancies at all.

Others haven’t even heard of the Indeed website, so it’s a bit of trial and error, you may get lucky or not, saying that I’ve had a few job interviews from the site but not every job I’ve applied for, I hope this helps you out.

Happy Hunting.

I’ve used indeed a few times as they seem to have the most amount of hgv jobs in my area. I have had some good experiences but I tend to find that you can go weeks without hearing anything then once I have accepted a job offer everyone else calls.