Not a cone in sight

It’s so liberating to be in a country that takes Health & Safety to the normal degree.
I was walking along with my eyes open and saw work in progress, I took a decision to go around them, admiring their skill at working in such heat.

I do like jolly forigeners attitude to elf’s n arfee, they use the old common sense module, that us British invented, then rejected it as being non pc.

Honked:
It’s so liberating to be in a country that takes Health & Safety to the normal degree.
I was walking along with my eyes open and saw work in progress, I took a decision to go around them, admiring their skill at working in such heat.

I’d hardly use that country as an example of anything working given how many Brits end up in hospital.

Conor:

Honked:

I’d hardly use that country as an example of anything working given how many Brits end up in hospital.
[/quote]
Only thro there own stupidity,

Head to the Far East…

Bamboo scaffold, teams of workers arriving in the back of a tipper and non la hats on site.

non la is one of the terms used for the conical hat that is usually made from palm leaves

Through their own stupidity is correct.
Went out for a walk around the markets, told our older friends to walk in the road as the pavements are lethal. She now has a bad cut on her knee as they used English mentality in a foreign land.
We also have a hire car, and they are trying to drive the British way… glad we have full insurance haha.

Note…

The climbing style balcony protection. Perfect for a small child to clamber up and over.

tears in heaven

[attachment=0]B672029A-76B6-4E0B-827B-69D76A3573DE.jpeg[/attachment
Cypriots are keen as well

Uncleskid:

cyprus-mail.com/2018/04/27/work … ce-crisis/

“The lack of proper education and skills and training, and the existence of unsafe and unhealthy working conditions are some of the reasons that contribute to the occurrence of occupational accidents and the development of occupational diseases,” she said.

Cyprus had 5 workplace deaths in 2016. The UK had 107 so Cyprus better right as it only had 1/21 the number of workplace deaths? Population of Cyprus 1.17m, population of UK 65.6m so 56 times that of Cyprus. That makes you almost three times more likely to die in the workplace in Cyprus than the UK.

What was that you were saying about our health and safety at work being pointless? When it comes to being seriously injured the situation in Cyprus looks even worse.

Who said it was pointless

Conor:

Uncleskid:

cyprus-mail.com/2018/04/27/work … ce-crisis/

“The lack of proper education and skills and training, and the existence of unsafe and unhealthy working conditions are some of the reasons that contribute to the occurrence of occupational accidents and the development of occupational diseases,” she said.

Cyprus had 5 workplace deaths in 2016. The UK had 107 so Cyprus better right as it only had 1/21 the number of workplace deaths? Population of Cyprus 1.17m, population of UK 65.6m so 56 times that of Cyprus. That makes you almost three times more likely to die in the workplace in Cyprus than the UK.

What was that you were saying about our health and safety at work being pointless? When it comes to being seriously injured the situation in Cyprus looks even worse.

Elf’s in safety, isn’t pointless if it used and put into place properly, it’s just the way it’s used nowdays as a catch-all excuse, to not do any work or infringe on all-ready safe practice,
Then you have the elf’n’ safety hosiffer thinking up even more stupid ideas to warrant his own exesistance,

The elf’n’ safety regulations is one A5 sheet of paper, most places of work have poster size copy on a wall… it’s just been interpreted by ejeets,

This is standard too, above a live road too. Keeps you on your toes.

Yet just a month ago you seemed concerned with H & S,
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154829&p=2476039#p2476039
Make your mind up. :unamused:

del trotter:
Yet just a month ago you seemed concerned with H & S,
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154829&p=2476039#p2476039
Make your mind up. :unamused:

Aye, but I used to work for them and giving them bad press is fun after I won my tribunal case ££££