Waited for the black man..he no come

Does anybody proof read these things?

Is it like a raffle for a free cruise or flights?

Can I go to the toilet please?

Lol Caribbean man. Someone clearly didn’t proof read that.

Mind you most likely spell checker changed it I do it all the time on my phone.

I’m guessing the word they were looking for was “carabina”. Still a bit of a poncy word to use for a dog clip.

You win the cigar Harry.

The sign was written by a university graduate

Hey thats discrimination! We’ll have Diane Abbot complaining about lack of slavery opportunities for non Caribbeans if she gets wind of this.

Harry Monk:
I’m guessing the word they were looking for was “carabina”. Still a bit of a poncy word to use for a dog clip.

Just a bit?

I’ve never heard of a carabina. If someone asked me to attach it is look at them all gormed out. Dog clip is equally non descriptive of the actual part but at least I know what it is :laughing:

Carabina!
How did those truckers absail into the embassy without carabinas?
(OK, us olde worlde truckers had ■■■■■ hands, back in the day).
Anyone would think you don’t listen to what’s being said in RDCs!

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

What a palava.

A stop sign dropped by forklift, backed up with a 3 month company wide ban for a firm who has a pull off. Simple and effective. Plus the prospect of not being able to run trucks into any of BigCo’s RDCs for 3 month’s might make haulage firms take a closer look at who they’re giving keys to.

Steady on chaps and chapesses… This will turn up on Module 11 DCPC I reckon.
Pay attention at the back there!

Has anyone been to these 2 Amazon depots before. I’ve been trying to find them now for 3 days and my boss is getting mad at me.

And I’m not sure what’s worse. The abysmal spelling on this notice or the fact they have 2 bays with traffic lights on the opposite side to the other bays.

If that’s not asking for a drive off on a red light I don’t know what is :astonished:

Terry T:
Has anyone been to these 2 Amazon depots before. I’ve been trying to find them now for 3 days and my boss is getting mad at me.

Entrance to UUK3 and HUK1 is marked in black, drive right to the gate and phone the number on it and security will let you in.

Nah It’s Rougly and Coleville I’m after mate. Can’t find them anywhere on google maps.

Terry T:
Nah It’s Rougly and Coleville I’m after mate. Can’t find them anywhere on google maps.

Mate I think it’s wafted over the heads of some slightly :laughing:

That tube is a great idea, kudos to the company clipboard holder that came up with that one, can’t wait to see how many fuel card holders get destroyed in the making of this safer, cuddlier working environment… :unamused:

Harry Monk:

Or even “carabiner”. A carabina is a beetle…

^^^^^^^ I thought that was a drink mit de totalee tropikal teste.