Who else is a sinner?

yourhavingalarf:

malcolmgbell:
It seems that what ever I say you all seem to be adderment that it is a bad thing,it’s as if the system is against you,it was put in place to protect your from your selfs,you can no longer blame others for your errors,as now you are the ones that have to take respouncabity for you actions.the dcpc is there to educate you on how to do thing properly. I no you can’t teach an old dog new tricks,but you can educate the uneducated, there for making it a safer place for all,I bid you all a good day :smiley:

It is a bad thing…

It pretends to educate when it clearly does not. Every week there is a new thread on here involving some moron who sat through this dcpc crap, hitting a bridge, driving like a numpty or just generally behaving like a prize idiot and winning first prize at the prize idiots county fair.

The system is against us. It will ALWAYS be against the working man.

Make it pass/fail, involve some driving, blind side reversing, load distribution, strapping techniques, fridge unit temperature settings etc. Try to actually engage us on a level that we can learn from.

+1. Good post mate. Teach people something of use ffs.

As for the system, if you know how to erm… ’ navigate ’ it, you can make it work for YOU :wink: