Eddie stobarts night tramper

On the Eddie stobarts website there is a job advertised for night tramper Saturday night til Wednesday night/ Thursday morning.

Does anyone know the pay for a night tramper for Eddie stobarts?

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This should help

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154713&p=2476361#p2476361

Jesus wept, i’ve just looked at the link, WITH :open_mouth: the pay rise Sat night @ £12.64 an hour and Sun night @ £12.13.
Are they taking the ■■■■?

Mickey take that. Sunday is double bubble for me. Mind you I can count on one no fingered hand the amount of Sunday’s I’ve worked in 2018 :laughing:

I am currently doing it through the agency. £12 days, £13 nights, £14 Saturday and £16 Sunday. Thats paye rates not ltd

Currently on agency for Stobart and it’s not that bad tbh. £14 an hour on days, you can get up to a fiver a day back on food if you give a receipt with your time sheet and £30 a night out.

I wouldn’t work full time for stobarts directly ever again, you’re taking a paycut to be in green.

My mate did this and says it’s the most money he has ever earned,
He was in a bit of debt and said did it and looked for the easiest way in transport to earn money.
He did Monday to Friday and every extra shift he could on the Saturday night and cleared his debt and made a few quid to put away,
He still works there on days now.
I know a lot of folk don’t agree with it but the meal allowance bumps stobart wages up and them there rates escpecially round here are slightly above average for general haulage,
Over a 50hr week you would be better off at stobarts than most other hauliers here

Stobart agency day tramper can earn 35-37k and possible more .Good easy job,no pressure from planner.Plenty 9-12hours shift.

Thanks all for your input. I’m still undecided of what to do. I have my C+E test July 4th and where I live we have stobarts, maritime and downtons which all take on new drivers. But I know maritime is some sort of scheme which I’m not sure about.

Jaylee:
Thanks all for your input. I’m still undecided of what to do. I have my C+E test July 4th and where I live we have stobarts, maritime and downtons which all take on new drivers. But I know maritime is some sort of scheme which I’m not sure about.

Not sure about all job confitional.But Downton drivers taked home less mothey that Stobart drivers.Maritime p’'s much more.