Andrew

I let now Andrew he bak to hospital, he have blood in eye as burst vain. He ok to now i let now if ok later. We look driver . Sory bad english word. Karla

Hi Karla.

Give Andrew our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I assume he needs a driver till he recovers, best of luck in that too.

As Juddian says,
Best Wishes.

Next time punch him softer, Karla !

Just been in the garden moving a load of aggregate and thought, funny not seen Andrew about for a while.

Thanks for letting us know Karla, all the best to him, hope he recovers soon.

Hopefully he’ll be bouncing back to health soon, at least to be on the forums if not driving for a little while.

Thanks for letting us know Karla and look after yourself too. Need you both in good health.

All the best with the recovery Andrew.

Perhaps a certain Sammym who seems keen for a bit of euro work could solve his driver problem, a couple of weeks of Malaga to Calais and back with a tilt would soon make or break him. :smiley: :smiley:

Espero que se recupere pronto…

Atentamente.

Mazzer2:
All the best with the recovery Andrew.

Perhaps a certain Sammym who seems keen for a bit of euro work could solve his driver problem, a couple of weeks of Malaga to Calais and back with a tilt would soon make or break him. :smiley: :smiley:

About right…
Malaga/ Calais/Malaga… two weeks…
yeah…he may manage it…

All said with a :smiley: of course!

I’ll be round in a bit as the coasts clear.

Seriously though send him me best wishes and tell him to get well soon. X

All the very best from myself as well,

Espero que se sienta mejor pronto, gracias por informarnos.

just to echo the sentiments on here, get better soon Andrew and chin up Karla!

PM.

As others have recommended me personally - I’m more than happy to step in and help. Let me know if you wish to discuss rates with me and my starting date.

In all seriousness - I don’t know Andrew but I hope he get’s better soon.

Send Andrew my best Karla…if he’s looking for a driver I’ve heard dozy’s on the market for a new job tell him. :smiley:

Here’s hoping for a speedy recovery.

Get well soon Andrew.

========================

Karla,

Thanks for letting us know. :smiley:

Hope all is better real soon, take it easy.

Regards Dave…

Get well soon Andrew .

Get well soon buddy

Andrew. Get well soon.

robroy:
Send Andrew my best Karla…if he’s looking for a driver I’ve heard dozy’s on the market for a new job tell him. :smiley:

That set him back a few months when he hears it. :laughing:
Get well soon Andrew.

Hi Karla, just wishing Andrew a speedy recovery, and good luck to you as well…maybe you will run the business while he is getting better.