Having breaks on fuel pumps.........Again

TheNewBoy:
Yesterday early evening all four lanes blocked for over 10mins by drivers sat in there cabs, can only assume they were all taking a break

there was a memo on one of the notice boards of a depot I used to go to , saying it had been reported to the company by that service area that the company drivers were taking breaks on the diesel pumps and if it continued the company & its drivers would be banned from using that service area ( I assume just diesel pumps
the only thing I found confusing was that company has a depot opposite on other side of motorway so I’m a bit baffled what that company drivers are in there getting fuel in the first place , but I may have my junctions mixed up and it may not be the services I’m thinking about .
but I’m with you it’s just ignorance to sit there having a break whilst drivers are waiting to fuel up, I’ve had the odd driver though come and say I’ve got 2/3 mins of a 15 left and fine with that , couple of minutes arnt going to make any real difference in the grand scheme of things