How do you keep yourself amused during traffic congestion?

My shifts usually start during the afternoon rush hour, so I’m normally caught in some motorway congestion for the first 90 minutes, and then the roads are clear for the rest of the night.

During these recent warm days we’ve been having, I’ve been playing my version of the motorway fruit machine. As I’ve moved slowly in traffic, I’ve glanced into cars in the adjoining lane, and then every so often I’ve had the ding ding ding of a winning line. A female motorist will be wearing a skirt or summer dress which has ridden up to reveal some shapely thighs, or maybe a low cut top. Extra points if the legs are nicely tanned too. The best ones can be sometimes found in a Audi or BMW, where the corporate skirt of the owner has ridden up to reveal some nylon clad leg, and an expensive bracelet adornes her wrist as she grips her gear lever… getting myself going now ! :laughing:

Being high up in the cab, you can normally have a discreet but lingering glance as you try and keep level with their car without them being aware of you looking. The downside is that you can’t see if the face matches the legs, so she could look like a donkey for all you know. Anyway, it amuses me and keeps the boredom at bay a bit.

Just wondered what you all do in heavy traffic?

You need to get laid

Generally I ■■■■■■■■■■.

I get my todger out, and ■■■■■■■■■■.

I try to make words from number plates. One point for a word using the three letters on the right of the plate, in order, and three points for using all five…

…whilst ■■■■■■■■■■■■.

I maintain good all round vision particularly keeping an eye out for filtering cyclists, motorbikes.

ezydriver:

I usually just sit and listen to the radio but now I’ll be trying this as it seems like a popular pastime :laughing: :laughing:

I select Autopilot and get on the bunk, you can guess what I do then :wink:

wrighty1:

ezydriver:

I usually just sit and listen to the radio but now I’ll be trying this as it seems like a popular pastime :laughing: :laughing:

So long as your truck doesn’t have in-cab CCTV :blush:

citycat:
My shifts usually start during the afternoon rush hour, so I’m normally caught in some motorway congestion for the first 90 minutes, and then the roads are clear for the rest of the night.

During these recent warm days we’ve been having, I’ve been playing my version of the motorway fruit machine. As I’ve moved slowly in traffic, I’ve glanced into cars in the adjoining lane, and then every so often I’ve had the ding ding ding of a winning line. A female motorist will be wearing a skirt or summer dress which has ridden up to reveal some shapely thighs, or maybe a low cut top. Extra points if the legs are nicely tanned too. The best ones can be sometimes found in a Audi or BMW, where the corporate skirt of the owner has ridden up to reveal some nylon clad leg, and an expensive bracelet adornes her wrist as she grips her gear lever… getting myself going now ! :laughing:

Being high up in the cab, you can normally have a discreet but lingering glance as you try and keep level with their car without them being aware of you looking. The downside is that you can’t see if the face matches the legs, so she could look like a donkey for all you know. Anyway, it amuses me and keeps the boredom at bay a bit.

Just wondered what you all do in heavy traffic?

You got an even better view in a left ■■■■■■ sat in lane 2 looking down, especially t shirts and blouses in summer.
Christ I’ve said enough, I sound an even bigger perv than you do. :blush: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Santa:

wrighty1:

ezydriver:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Joking aside I don’t think I would drive one that did have it, nothing to hide but overly intrusive.

wrighty1:

Santa:

wrighty1:

ezydriver:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Joking aside I don’t think I would drive one that did have it, nothing to hide but overly intrusive.

Or voyeuristic… :laughing:

toonsy:
Or voyeuristic… :laughing:

So what should we call those who watch voyeuristic drivers?
:slight_smile:

Logistics compliance officer.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I usually peel the vegetables for my meal, and if i have time i put them in the slow cooker with the meat…i also put the kettle on…make a coffee, get out the crisps or cake…and sit back…enjoy the tunes, and chill out, of course observing my mirrors for any thing that may happen…ha ha

seriously…just look around me, light a ciggie or two…listen to the music. get out of the cab if theres a long hold up…because i am getting paid…it dont bother me one bit.

Nothing like a good bit of bird watching while stuck in traffic, especially now the sun’s out! Loads a fanny about!!!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I was going to ask for pics till i read what some of you dirty buggers are doing :open_mouth:

In this nice weather, I look out thro the window hoping to see some leg, cleavage, or what ever, making the point of being obvious,maybe a little toot if it’s fit, I also think I’m being paid a kings ransom to sit here, and your going to be late for your sales meeting…

ezydriver:

Same here, until I got a new truck with low level door windows.

Got caught looking at a very short skirt other day :smiley: then eye contact was made through a badly adjusted mirror :open_mouth:

It had a beared :confused: