How do you keep yourself amused during traffic congestion?

biggriffin:

Jagxf1:

truckyboy:
I usually peel the vegetables for my meal, and if i have time i put them in the slow cooker with the meat…i also put the kettle on…make a coffee, get out the crisps or cake…and sit back…enjoy the tunes, and chill out, of course observing my mirrors for any thing that may happen…ha ha

seriously…just look around me, light a ciggie or two…listen to the music. get out of the cab if theres a long hold up…because i am getting paid…it dont bother me one bit.

That’s nothing 1 of our drivers who is brain dead was boiling on the gas stove grabbed the first bottle to hand boiled it made his tea then realised as he drank it he’d actually boiled his bottle of urine, what’s more funny is he told 1 colleague who then past his comments onto the whole company who all had the best laugh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really, he couldn’t tell the difference between yellow water, and clear water, and was that good he could unscrew a bottle, and pour it, without looking and spilling any,
Next be telling us he was on the balcony,or missed the ferry.

He was night driving at the time that’s why he didn’t look just grabbed the first bottle to hand. The same guy got stuck in a bog behind the rsu at Tesco Widnes at new year told the boss he sank while in bed but called a driver at 3am to ask what he should do that driver asked the boss what he was doing parking there in first place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk