Mita logistics

Hello, I’m wondering if any one off here has any knowledge of mita logistics based in wrexham. Are they a good company to work for, are they maxing your hours etc. I’m currently working out of Trafford park which is a 2 hour commute(1 hour each way) every day the only thing that’s keeping me there is the money great for the hours I do. Any info would be great thanks.

I don’t work for them but work for another company on Wrexham industrial estate the mita logistics wagons are 60 to 63 plate dafs look well maianted in terms of work I have seen them sub for owens who are also on the industrial estate in know they do the mainetti work which is delivering clothing hangers but don’t know much more.

if you are looking for another company rf bellis the word on the road is his trucks are fully spec up leather seats, microwave, fridge and sat nav built in last time I heard it was £10 something for the first 10 hours then £13 after that. if you are looking for days he does trunking for very off the industrial estate and also for jcb down to stoke on trent. Apparently on days doing the jcb trunking the lads where doing 12-13 hours a day.

or if you really want a suitable job the company o work for arn’t currently looking for drivers but im on the verge off leaving we deliver day old chicks across the UK and average about 1 to nights out a week. The pay quite good but they claim its a zero hours contract this week I will do 1 nightout and get payed for 62 and half hours but 7 hours of that was for sleeping as they don’t pay the tax free night out allowance will be roughly £707 before tax the best this month was 6 days 2 nights out £938 before tax.

Thanks for the reply, I ended up having an interview today it’s basically trunking coat hangers around the country. £110 day rate £130 tramping rate. I’ll have a look into the other company’s you mention as I’m not keen on a day rate.