where is everyone

:unamused: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: bloody bank holiday and there’s hardly any bloody Lorries out here :smiling_imp: , drivers can’t wait to run in / do extra bloody shifts to fill there bloody pockets but along commes a bloody bank hol and they can wait to go and sit down the bloody pub , :unamused: , zb joke , not bothered about the money then are they :exclamation: :exclamation: , and the ones like me who have a life outside work have to bloody work , well that’s if you call run down for a bloody tues 8 am Somerset ( I told the planner I could run down early tues morn ) but the vindictive zb says as you keep telling me your a mom - fri driver so you can work mon - fri :unamused: :smiling_imp: bloody childish ,
I’ll be sat in a bloody layby in Somerset today now , I hope it bloody rains so you know how I feel :smiling_imp: :unamused:

now he’s only given me a tri to pick up ( one next to white d/d ) in the middle of a bloody lake :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: , though you’d think the bloody idiot who dropped it would of done so on dry land ( I guess he has wellies / swimming trunks) :unamused: :smiling_imp:

Toping up my tan In the garden before we go to Southport and maybe tea at the spoons , best of luck old chap , you always have the option to leave sweet cheeks ,nobody’s forcing u to work there :unamused: :laughing:

Just about to go out to Ringwood raceway with a work mate to see wobble boxes be destroyed :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

haha your planner owns you.

Managed to capture on camera the moment he instructed you to work today…
goo.gl/images/GxnKRu

Sorry your planner told you what… Never mind :wink:

Today I’m shopping a bit, might get some garden furniture then having a lite dogging session as I have to be up at 3am.

I must have asked before, why do you work at a company you despise so much?

Im taking it easy today as I have been on a bit of a binge since Friday and need to work 3am to 11am tomorrow :open_mouth:

Noticed the same in the spring at weekends, very few lorries on the road, the downturn has started.

Just ran down from Leeds to Stevenage and roads are totally deserted, took an easy 45min less than normal.

By contrast Sat was choc full.

Where’s all the BH traffic or are they waiting for me to head back up !

One of quietest I’ve seen roads for awhile to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcgpx:
Just ran down from Leeds to Stevenage and roads are totally deserted, took an easy 45min less than normal.

Probably because they gave out thunderstorms for large parts of the country over the weekend so all the happy campers & and wobble box pullers will of stayed at home…

xichrisxi:

dcgpx:

Probably because they gave out thunderstorms for large parts of the country over the weekend so all the happy campers & and wobble box pullers will of stayed at home…

Hope so, on last day of 4 on so quicker I get back quicker I get finished! Might even get to have a few early evening beers [emoji481] [emoji16]

From the tone of dozy’s voice, I take it that he’s not on double bubble today… :grimacing:

I had a quiet and easy run down, and presently sitting in the sun, in a big queue waiting to get tipped. At £21 Pounds Sterling I’m not complaining.

Oh, and unlike the simpleton dwarf, I’m sleeping in my own bed tonight. If the loads not tipped (or pulled out) 5 hours before my 15 hours run out, I run back regardless. Wouldn’t want to miss that steak dinner…

Yes dozy, £21 P/H…

He’s your PLANNER doze, not your MASTER., plus there are plenty jobs around,.despite the common concensus. :bulb:

Tell him to ■■■■ off you’re running it Tues.
Last thing I txtd my lot after my Saturday adventure :unamused: , was ‘‘Got something on Bank Hol Mon night, see you 0800 Tues’’
Got a txt back saying… ‘‘ok’’.
Stop providing the lube for them doze ffs.

robroy:
He’s your PLANNER doze, not your MASTER., plus there are plenty jobs around,.despite the common concensus. :bulb:

Tell him to [zb] off you’re running it Tues.
Last thing I txtd my lot after my Saturday adventure :unamused: , was ‘‘Got something on Bank Hol Mon night, see you 0800 Tues’’

Rob, you knows he’s on another wind up. He loves it there. And most (if not all) of his stories are made up.

I still like to remind him that I’m paid £21 p/h today. :grimacing:

Plain white units pulling Aldi trailers seem to be a regular sight around here over the bank holiday (Kent/Sussex area)

I’m here and I haven’t so much as seen a truck all weekend. Neither do I want to.

watch that bridge H. there’s no marker on it but it doesn’t look 16 6" to me… :slight_smile:

m.a.n rules:
watch that bridge H. there’s no marker on it but it doesn’t look 16 6" to me… :slight_smile:

Yeh careful Harry,.that familiar shade of green approaching a low bridge?..There’s an omen there somewhere. :laughing:

blue estate:
Just about to go out to Ringwood raceway with a work mate to see wobble boxes be destroyed :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

Tell him to [zb] off you’re running it Tues.

Rob, you knows he’s on another wind up. He loves it there. And most (if not all) of his stories are made up.

Maybe he’s gone to work to get away from the family dispute with the stolen sat nav. :smiley: