TV and Aerial

Hi all

Just wanted to ask about which is the ideal portable tv and aerial to buy? I am making use with a dvd player but it is getting very boring now but I was out last night and got talking to another driver who said he bought an aerial off ebay which basically sticks on to windscreen and he said most of the time it is brilliant but just want other peoples thoughts before I commit and buy something, I do need a decent tv though

Get yourself an inverter from maplin, it holds most household wattage. Personally I wouldn’t bother with tv just buy yourself a tablet and use your phone as a hotspot. :smiley:

Bluebird3794:
Get yourself an inverter from maplin, it holds most household wattage. Personally I wouldn’t bother with tv just buy yourself a tablet and use your phone as a hotspot. :smiley:

Better hurry up, most Maplins are closed down and the few that are open still have massive savings - if they have to item you need still that is !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My new truck has a TV antenea built into the roof but before I got it I used one of these, it just clips on the top of the window.

TV antenea.jpg

I never bother with all that kerfuffle. After you tune the TV every night you only find a load of crap on the telly to watch.
Instead get a tablet or laptop and get a Netflix subscription. Also download BBC Iplayer. Then simply at the weekend when you are home just download the programmes and films that you want to watch during your time away.

dcgpx:

Bluebird3794:

Better hurry up, most Maplins are closed down and the few that are open still have massive savings - if they have to item you need still that is !

Correct, I’m sure the online website is still going be a bargain if so because evertning must go lol.

Bluebird3794:

dcgpx:

Bluebird3794:

Correct, I’m sure the online website is still going be a bargain if so because evertning must go lol.

Too late.

maplin.co.uk/

msgyorkie:
I never bother with all that kerfuffle. After you tune the TV every night you only find a load of crap on the telly to watch.
Instead get a tablet or laptop and get a Netflix subscription. Also download BBC Iplayer. Then simply at the weekend when you are home just download the programmes and films that you want to watch during your time away.

Same for me. I hardly watch ‘normal’ telly at home because it’s mostly ■■■■■■ Netflix, amazon video and YouTube are where it’s at.