The Stupid Squad

Out in force today. From Stobarts smashing into their local railway bridge in Widnes, again. Causing local chaos and costly diversions, to driver having a break on next pump in Speke whilst trucks behind him were having to reverse out after waiting so long they were causing a jam. Then gets around the corner and the usual situation of a tight turn into a local depot, with another truck right on the white line, making it more difficult again. Where is the consideration? One of the first things I was taught was to keep left at tight junctions to make it easier for trucks coming the other way to make the turn in. It is just polite and sensible, qualities that really are lacking today. Now breathe…ahhh.

the part about truck drivers taking their break on a pump,i had a go at a driver not so long ago for doing just that,i thought he was filling up but saw him on the phone in his cab looking at his texts/messages,i asked him if he was taking his break and he nodded with a yes and replied ‘‘5 more min’’ I said ‘‘you can’t do that fella others need to fill, up why should they wait for you’’ whereupon he moaned a bit started up and drove out,what a muppet.