Why I hate rules

The-Snowman:

Sand Fisher:

The-Snowman:

Conor:
It disgusts me when I see drivers making comments complaining when a company tries to do things properly as they should be done. There’s some real cowboys driving wagons on here and yeah robroy, you’re one of them. You’re not a professional driver or anywhere close with that attitude, you’re just another cowboy. I’d hate to have to drive the motor you use fulltime. No doubt when I got in it I’d find a list of faults a mile long that you’ve continued to drive with because in your mind as long as the wheels go round it doesn’t matter a toss, crack on drive. Wouldn’t surprise me if half the lights were out, bald or nearly bald tyres, knackered steering, loud knocking every time you went over the slightest bump…

Well if I even need professional advice on how to handle night trunks hauling kitchen units over the A66, you’ll be my first call Conor.

I will though give you top marks for having the balls to come back on here ranting and raving mere months after announcing in an insult-laden, derogatory comment heavy post that you were leaving truck driving because you were sick of having no life and dealing with “idiot drivers”, then coming back on every two days to boast of your superior working conditions and oh-so-wonderful new job only to then reveal/let slip that you were back behind the wheel driving lorries again.

Do you pull trailers out of Howden?

I used to a few years ago.

I work for them from time to time and quite enjoy it, cheers.