Trucking Hell

New reality series tonight at 9.00pm on 5spike channel 31 freeview.

Just watching one now ,can’t believe Doris driving the lantern 8 wheeler stops in a live lane 1 of 4 and her and the passenger just sit in the cab rather leaping out the n.s door and waving other drivers to move across :unamused: ,also crouch recover a dead curtain sider then tow it away with the curtain pole hanging loose .

Freck me. They make Greenmeadow look almost professional.

Suedehead:
Freck me. They make Greenmeadow look almost professional.

No, no - bring back Titcombes, all is forgiven!

(Sorry folks, local joke)

Punchy Dan:
Just watching one now ,can’t believe Doris driving the lantern 8 wheeler stops in a live lane 1 of 4 and her and the passenger just sit in the cab rather leaping out the n.s door and waving other drivers to move across :unamused: ,also crouch recover a dead curtain sider then tow it away with the curtain pole hanging loose .

And then without any rear protection, the Lantern driver goes in between the broken down truck and the wrecker. The last place you want to be if you get rear ended !! Especially after a near miss.

extrucker:

Punchy Dan:

And then without any rear protection, the Lantern driver goes in between the broken down truck and the wrecker. The last place you want to be if you get rear ended !! Especially after a near miss.

Yes that too ,I could write a list :open_mouth: ,also I though the Volvo lost its air because she blew it up off a tank rather than through the air dryer point ?

Does anybody know what detergent she uses ? . . . that hi vis was spotless.

Suedehead:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I commented about the lady driver on a Facebook forum and got jumped on by all and sundry , all the usual crap about me being sexist , I knew nothing about the job , etc etc . I even had replies from the lady driver .
What most people forget is that the programmes are edited to make things more dramatic than they ever are , the programmes are not aimed at us in the profession but the general public who have no clue about what the transport or recovery industry is about .
If the companies involved and the individuals being filmed can get past the excitement of being on TV they would soon realise that very often they don’t look very professional and will be pulled apart by others in the trade .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

extrucker:

Suedehead:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Her cab isn’t that clean inside [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk