New drivers hours regs

when did they come into force :question: , I started midnight and I’m tipping at 17.00 tonight :exclamation: , I thought 15 hrs was more than enough :unamused:

You can never do enough for a good company.

You started at midnight? Your whole working life must feel like a giant endurance test!

Park up near dordon for 9 hours at 6am and start again at 3pm, simples :smiley:

the maoster:
You started at midnight? Your whole working life must feel like a giant endurance test!

Yeh, but who tf else do you know who would just do it and say nowt ? :smiley:

dozy:
when did they come into force :question: , I started midnight and I’m tipping at 17.00 tonight :exclamation: , I thought 15 hrs was more than enough :unamused:

I can’t see the issue, they can park you up at 9am give you 9 off.

Then surely, they can get you to do the delivery and run you in on Saturday■■?

To be fair dozy, I think you should be honoured!that they trust you to do so many hours?

It takes a special,loyal, and faithful driver to be able to show the dedicated and determinedly spirit, to the job. Credit to you, and the company.

his plan didn’t work as never even got there :unamused: , ended up in dozy,s normal home :exclamation: :exclamation: :frowning:

Not ANOTHER night out in a ■■■■ lay by doze. :unamused:
Another tramper ‘living the dream’ eh?

So you’ll be parking up very near to Cemex tonight then, I’ll inform our lads as two of them are parking round the corner from there and they’re a bit precious about their bodywork and mirrors and stuff.

Edit. Just seen the new post, phew, operation scarper aborted.

robroy:
Not ANOTHER night out in a [zb] lay by doze. :unamused:
Another tramper ‘living the dream’ eh?

it’s mainly rob as we don’t get pay slips anymore , it’s now on some site called my - drive , but I can’t get it to work on my phone , Mrs phone , pc , the only phone we can get it on is my girls , but she’s hard work getting her to send the pics of pay slips to me, so I’m not sure if what there paying me is right so I’m not paying to park as I don’t know if I’m getting it back or not , but yes there’s better places for free than here , but I just ran out of time so dumped it here

Rentadent:
So you’ll be parking up very near to Cemex tonight then, I’ll inform our lads as two of them are parking round the corner from there and they’re a bit precious about their bodywork and mirrors and stuff.

Edit. Just seen the new post, phew, operation scarper aborted.

no I’ve ended up as usual a hour ish away and not loaded as normal :unamused: :smiling_imp: so tomorrow is going to be hard work , think you’re trucks are safe but not so sure about the silo,s :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :blush: