Struggling with the concept of parking the truck

I often park the truck and come back and think :open_mouth: , I thought I parked that in a straight in the bay , does anyone else suffer with this , could it be a eye - sight issue :question:

You the stobarts? If so looks straight to me itā€™s the others around you who have parked. Anyway they like

Well in your defence it was in a straight line, albeit a straight line with no relation to the surroundings that is! In the absence of ā€œidiot guidesā€ or white lines as I like to call them I tend to look for other visual markers such as, oh I donā€™t know, perhaps the straight line formed by the tarmac joins. Pretty much what the other drivers have done I would imagine.

Isnā€™t that called I canā€™t quite clear the container truck parking?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Or was bursting for a jobby so just abandoned it then tryed the quick walk to the bog so the pants stayed clean.

Another non event, even the cab is not parked straight.

Its the stobart way

205:
Its the stobart way

It says more about you that you stopped to take a picture of a truck not parked fully straight than it does about the stobarts driver to be honest

205:
Its the stobart way

Admittedly not the case with the bay in the picture but I often kink the unit at the last second to make removal and refitting of the red airline easier. Donā€™t think the guy/girl in the photo did it for that reason though :wink:

dozy:
I often park the truck and come back and think :open_mouth: , I thought I parked that in a straight in the bay , does anyone else suffer with this , could it be a eye - sight issue :question:

Thereā€™s a joint in tarmac to your nearside, and your nowhere near it, well trailer isnā€™t.

The-Snowman:

205:
Its the stobart way

It says more about you that you stopped to take a picture of a truck not parked fully straight than it does about the stobarts driver to be honest

Or it might say one driver has a bit of professional pride in the job he does and the other saw an ad in the back of the Sun and thought heā€™d try being a lorry driver(and obviously never will be)

Think you need a stay at the Stobrats academyā€¦

GOG47:

The-Snowman:

205:
Its the stobart way

Or it might say one driver has a bit of professional pride in the job he does and the other saw an ad in the back of the Sun and thought heā€™d try being a lorry driver(and obviously never will be)

Perhaps.

I just canā€™t be arsed with what others do. I refer back to my personal ā€˜do I give a tossā€™ flow chart which goes like.

Does it affect me?

No. Move on and forget about it.

Yes. Answer belowā€¦

Can I change it?

No. Move on and forget about it.

Yes. Change it.

I tend to find by applying this logic I donā€™t get stressed, or waste time taking photos of lorries on bays

GOG47:

The-Snowman:

205:
Its the stobart way

Professional pride? By taking pictures of a truck not sat absolutely perfect on a bay? Thatā€™s not professional pride, thatā€™s being a ā– ā– ā– ā– . And taking it to store for a time when he can unleash it online is called being a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā– ā– ā– ā– 
Just because the unit isnā€™t inch perfect, bang in the middle of the yellow lines doesnā€™t mean the driver is incompetent or will ā€œnever be a lorry driverā€.

The-Snowman:

205:
Its the stobart way

Nice one!!

The-Snowman:

GOG47:

The-Snowman:

205:
Its the stobart way

Professional pride? By taking pictures of a truck not sat absolutely perfect on a bay? Thatā€™s not professional pride, thatā€™s being a ā– ā– ā– ā– . And taking it to store for a time when he can unleash it online is called being a [zb] ā– ā– ā– ā– 
Just because the unit isnā€™t inch perfect, bang in the middle of the yellow lines doesnā€™t mean the driver is incompetent or will ā€œnever be a lorry driverā€.

Mmm,whatever