Guns and grenades found in lorry

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-44163211

Reading that, it’s difficult to tell if the driver was complicit or not.

The cases were attached to the bottom of the truck with magnets I presume they mean exterior, in which case as long as they knew whre the truck was finishing, they could retrieve the cases then.

A whole new meaning to Pulling the Pin !

I wonder if this one came into Imingham on the same boat as that one of Ray Whites that got picked to pieces by the border police?

Magnets that hold plastic ? Interesting

Targeted operation, by NCA, they would have been acting on information received, tracked vehicle by covert means, and acted once it had arrived at it’s destination,also hoping to arrest others…

robthedog:

Yup - magnets moulded into the plastic will hold it onto the steel chassis. Alternatively, strong magnets inside the plastic box will happily clamp it onto a steel surface.

I found a Guns n’ Roses CD in the cab of this Volvo when I started my shift
Does that count?
Sweet child o mine!

bigdave789:
I found a Guns n’ Roses CD in the cab of this Volvo when I started my shift
Does that count?
Sweet child o mine!

AXEL rose might :laughing:

Limey Phil’s out then… but not for long. :slight_smile:

so long as they dont confuse the magnets with the one on the gearbox. :smiley:

Roymondo:

robthedog:

Yup - magnets moulded into the plastic will hold it onto the steel chassis. Alternatively, strong magnets inside the plastic box will happily clamp it onto a steel surface.

Here you go:

amazon.co.uk/Magnetic-Hidde … B015D2ECPI

Back in the nineties I was told that crims stashing stuff onto trailers was not uncommon if the run was regular. The driver would be completely unaware and when he got to his drop/yard the contraband would be quietly removed. This was from Spain back to the UK.