Hargreaves great heck

hi, does anybody work for hargreaves out of their great heck depot, just wandering what the work is like, i have an interview and ive never done this sort of work before, just after the usual stuff, hours, wages ect.
thanks

Not worked there and never would, its another company with a revolving door know someone started 4 weeks ago and lasted 3 days promised everything got nothing

From what I hear they go through drivers like no tomorrow,
I know at least 6 lads who went and didn’t last a month,
Advertise regular saying earning £40.000 plus god knows what you need to do to earn that
Mikes better in the area mate

I’ve heard the same stories as above, also add to it that their tackle looks utter dung.

I though the dung heaps where behind the wheel

Trailers look a absolute bag of sh**, think the walking floor work would be better than the tipper work from what I can gather…

£40,000 a year!?

No chance!

As the usual words ‘up to’ are used as the get out…

Too many posts on Facebook also saying AVOID!!!

avoid at all costs

Had one of those come tear arsing past me in the 3rd lane of the M40 N/B or E/B whichever way you want to call it on the drop down to Warrick services as I was overtaking a Co-Op waggon :unamused: even on the level section of the motorway he was still well over 56mph and I’d hazard a guess even doing over 60mph the way he shot off into the distance.