Trucking hell

On Tele 2100 channel 5spike

Not seen it but can only be…
Another day at the office :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Watched a bit turn tv off,load of crap

What’s it about exactly?.. (yeh…I know, trucking :unamused: ) I mean is it UK or what?
As long as it’s not done by the same crew that done that Stobart’s bullcrap, where they try and make drying paint exciting :unamused: , I might have a look.

Its about Crouch recovery, a uk firm. The narration is the usual pish, that ruined ice road truckers, stobarts trucks and trailers and most of the other documentary style programs.
I would bet one of the characters has been chalked off in an rdc, and we’ll have to wait for one of them to brag of his refrigeration expertise. This weeks highlight was opening the door of an Xf that had been rolled, only for the drivers ■■■■ bottle to roll out. Proper hospital issue job as well.

It was Ruined with the overly dramatic naration ,The bit about the ■■■■ bottle ,And the guy saying he finds some strange stuff, including , huge womens shoes and stockings obviously for men :unamused: killed it for me .
Seems like these kind of programs are rammed full of bull to drag out a rather tedious show …

Why the hell do they have to have the same over dramatic pratt, doing the narrating on shows like this… Some of the bull crap he spouts is ridiculous… Extreme conditions… Its a little bit of snow and wind, hardly Antarctica… Frozen clay could make the whole job impossible… Hit it with an hammer, clay falls off, job gets done…

I could imagine those from the highway thro hell and ice road rescue tv shows, are rolling around their yards in fits of laughter watching this…

These sort of tv docs would be 100% better if the narrator wasn’t talking.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As above. The Highway from Hell lads will be falling off their winch laughing especially when the voiceover bloke talked about “temperature of minus 2”, I wont be bothering with it next week.

Just seen it on fresat, just yet another programme that shows truck drivers to be the epitome thick, fat, ignorant fried egg and bean slurping useless c[zb]ts the general public just love to hate…

AndrewG:
Just seen it on fresat, just yet another programme that shows truck drivers to be the epitome thick, fat, ignorant fried egg and bean slurping useless c[zb]ts the general public just love to hate…

A true reflection then, what is the problem with that.

Ice road rescue starts again soon , no bull its pretty good

d4c24a:

It started last Thursday 17 MAY on National Geographic .

UKtramp:

AndrewG:

A true to life doc is meant to be just that i suppose but it wouldnt hurt to glam it up…even just a little bit… Im sure these programme makers just pick on the ones with the image the general public have and try to dumb down that image even further. It certainly wouldnt do to have a clean looking fit driver c/w six pack not wearing a hi viz and muddy rigger boots i suppose… :confused:

AndrewG:

UKtramp:

AndrewG:

A true to life doc is meant to be just that i suppose but it wouldnt hurt to glam it up…even just a little bit… Im sure these programme makers just pick on the ones with the image the general public have and try to dumb down that image even further. It certainly wouldnt do to have a clean looking fit driver c/w six pack not wearing a hi viz and muddy rigger boots i suppose… :confused:

Mate I seen one guy in a waiting room last week and it took him three stunts to get out of his seat when called for paperwork…

i find these programs interesting…but my favourite is the Norwegian company rescue, thats something else…watched the recent one Britains Longest road…the A1…( not bad ) stobbarts i never watched after i saw Dixon and co…ice road truckers was good for a while, then lost interest…but Highway to hell was a great program…so will wait with anticipation for Crouch to do their stuff.

fingermissing:

d4c24a:

It started last Thursday 17 MAY on National Geographic .

i best look on catch up :smiley: