Hilton park north no fuel

As title says all pumps taped coend off for some reason today thursday.
If desperate off next junction do a left about Mile on left m6 diesel. Otherwise think next stop is lymn

edd1974:
As title says all pumps taped coend off for some reason today thursday

I’ve heard of a few Moto’s now that have run out. I used to work for them and was told no1 rule is you don’t run out of fuel ever! How things seem to have changed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Could at least use motorway signs saying no fuel

It was on the gantries this morning that Maindstone had no diesel, I don’t know if that’s a moto. If it is maybe someone “forgot” to pay the invoice…

There you go

Maybe it’s going into administration

Was just going to post that Edd, wonder if someone hasn’t paid the bill.

edd1974:
As title says all pumps taped coend off for some reason today thursday.
If desperate off next junction do a left about Mile on left m6 diesel. Otherwise think next stop is lymn

I may be missing something obvious here, but surely there are several MSAs between Hilton Park and Lymm? Stafford, Keele, Sandbach?

Maybe they can’t sell it at the price they charge so no longer selling fuel, seen today at 147.9 for diesel .

theres a few but none that take fuel cards anymore.
sandbach used to then stoped it for some reason.
stafford north wont but south will for some reason.

Stafford North and Sandbach takes a BP Card.

I hope Moto aren’t going.

I want my coffee vouchers! :unamused:

edd1974:
theres a few but none that take fuel cards anymore.
sandbach used to then stoped it for some reason.
stafford north wont but south will for some reason.

What the hell is going on? I’ve taken 6 months out and this?

I’ve been lucky to run out of K&N once a week for the last 6 months, always got a full truck and leave it empty.
Never told how to use the inhouse fueling :smiley:

Just been looking on the tinternet and came across this story, there could be something or nothing in relation to this as to why there’s no fuel.
inews.co.uk/?p=140410

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Am sure every motorist car driver knows motorways are expensive for food and fuel. Yet people still use them… if drivers filled there cars before any long journey before setting off. Am sure they wouldn’t need to fuel up at the servives. But cars still fuel.up. if they stopped no one used them am sure prices would maybe fall.

On the contrary - if the volume of sales went down significantly they’d have to put prices UP to remain profitable.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yes. But that defeats the object. . Put prices up more and what customers are left will look elsewhere… Put prices down customers will come back…

I reckon most fuel purchases at motorway services are on an agency card with one national price
and a lot of the cars will purchase fuel for business using agency cards

edd1974:
Yes. But that defeats the object. . Put prices up more and what customers are left will look elsewhere… Put prices down customers will come back…

I think you may be misreading the customer base. They are already demonstrating that they are happy to pay over the odds for their fuel for whatever reason (maybe, like most lorry drivers, they don’t actually pick up the tab themselves). Put the price up a bit more and most of them will be happy to continue paying at the higher rate.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk