Had A Nice Drop Today

For once I got to deliver to an exhibition that actually interested me.

Even got the chance of a wander round.

Ffs I’ve cocked the picture size up again, haven’t I?!

no mate spot on…

Edited it.
I’ve learned for next time[emoji16][emoji16]

I’ll have the green Merc, seriously though nice when your working day pans out like that .

I regularly deliver to JCT600 Brooklands in Leeds (ferrari/maserati/aston martin). Just going into the wirkshop and listening to them tuning up the cars is nice :smiley:

bald bloke:
I’ll have the green Merc, seriously though nice when your working day pans out like that .

I deliberately planned it that it was my last drop, just so I could have a nose!

And here’s me mopping up after the British Dental Show this Saturday.

How the other half live hey :laughing:

Nice, kinda reminds me of a drop I did in Peckham many years ago, a warehouse full of expensive vintage motors including a Roller which chaffuered Winston about!

Delivered some roof panels to be fix the pit lane canopy at Silverstone.

Fitter bloke showed me round the garages and the podium. Just a pity it wasnt a race weekend.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

jakethesnake:
Nice, kinda reminds me of a drop I did in Peckham many years ago, a warehouse full of expensive vintage motors including a Roller which chaffuered Winston about!

Famous in Peckham was he !!

bald bloke:

jakethesnake:

[emoji23][emoji23]

Wheel Nut:

bald bloke:

jakethesnake:

[emoji23][emoji23]

Was deals 3 wheeler there

malcolmgbell:

Wheel Nut:

bald bloke:

jakethesnake:

[emoji23][emoji23]

Was deals 3 wheeler there

Dels

I had a drop at Haine’s motor museum Yeovil, a couple of years ago.
The guy let me look around (for free) while getting tipped, took loads of pictures.
I could have spent all day there, some real nice classic cars in there, well worth a visit if anybody’s in to that sort of thing.

Some of our lads have done tips at Ann Summers, apparently I’m not allowed.

Dipper_Dave:
Some of our lads have done tips at Ann Summers, apparently I’m not allowed.

Why ? :grimacing:

I play a bit of Guitar and took all the Fender UK stuff to the Guitar Show . They said to get back early on the Sunday . I got to play with all the new kit and hear some fabulous players demonstrate the kit .
We also did regular F1 work to all the European venues and have been to most of the UK facilities and regularly did Goodwood .
One of our guys Films with Williams every year at the start of the season down at Barcelona.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk