Odd tachograph symbol

Hi Folks. There is a symbol on my tachograph which looks like a stick with a small circle on top. It appears next to the summertime dot but only when the ignition is off. Any ideas. Can’t see the symbol in any manuals.

https://www.tachodisc.co.uk/Ask-Tachodisc/Tachograph-Legislation/How-to-Guides/Pictograms-(1).aspx

Is it on this list?

Remote download ■■?

Couldn’t download file. Is this pic helpful?

Remote download.

They must have sneaked that on over the weekend then because I’ve never seen it before.

Thats the match symbol…means ‘keep it lit’…

AndrewG:
Thats the match symbol…means ‘keep it lit’…

^^^this

:smiley: ha. Even our office hasn’t a clue. A well. Tachograph is still recording correctly so onward…

They say that but they’re watching you…

We%27rewatchingyou.jpg

VDO GEOlog switched on, it enables the unit to record the position of the truck

gbtransp:
VDO GEOlog switched on, it enables the unit to record the position of the truck

It’s stops you taking breaks on bays [emoji3]

Big brother watching …Always watching [emoji102] [emoji102]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diversion2:
Couldn’t download file. Is this pic helpful?

Bit naughty addressing work related issues whilst on break isn’t it? :wink: :laughing:

It’ll upset the “Magnet” brigade ,no more driving while tacho on break. :slight_smile:

It’s a stick of chalk symbol, nothing to worry about

steelgoon:
https://www.tachodisc.co.uk/Ask-Tachodisc/Tachograph-Legislation/How-to-Guides/Pictograms-(1).aspx

Is it on this list?

No…as I’ve had the same on mine for ages now…and it flashes!

To add…could it have anything to do with it not being the original (one found in Actros) head unit? Original one packed up so it had one fitted by our local Renault dealer

Any one know as appeared on mine now. Daf lf. Wasn’t there yesterday no one has tampered with it. As been out since Sunday in it. Be glad to get back to my own bed on friday

edd1974:
Any one know as appeared on mine now. Daf lf. Wasn’t there yesterday no one has tampered with it. As been out since Sunday in it. Be glad to get back to my own bed on friday

I found it in vehicle menu and switched logging off. Sorted. Thanks folks

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Diversion2:

edd1974:

I found it in vehicle menu and switched logging off. Sorted. Thanks folks

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

What’s it supposed to be logging that you can turn on/off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duno came on other day as parked at sandbach services. Stayed on for a while then went away. Is bugging me now what it was