Whats a good ideal hourly rate

flat to the mat:
^^ It’ll never happen Pat , same as in the US of A , lots of ■■■■■■■■ and moaning but that’s as far as it goes . Don’t hear many Canadians complaining though , aside from the line haul van guys . If I told you my hourly you’d weep then probably head straight to the border :laughing:

I have earned reputation in my company as someone who stands up for my rights and the rights of others, One guy called me one day to say goodbye as he was leaving because the company had cheated him out of money, I called not just the manager but the VP of the company, he got his pay corrected in minutes, last winter we got told that our weekly guarantee was being taken away for the previous week because the blizzard we had closed the refinery down for the weekend, as we do not work weekend I was on the phone within minutes, again to the VP over the heads of management, there was a lot of debating but they knew I was serious, we all got our full pay. The top guys in the company of over 2,000 employees, even the CEO know me and know I stand up for my rights and the rights of others, they respect me for it.
When you stick up for yourself you get respect.