Are You Been Bullied

Hello again
As the headline says and what it means is, you could be and don’t even know it
Like running late and your due to Finnish and you get the dreaded phone call, i have nobody else and you say no and he says you have to, so you have to read between the lines
Then you have the times you do extra work without pay or been property paid why because he has put your back to the wall with if you don’t like it ■■■■ off
I do know that business work on margins but if its that tight get the ■■■■ out
Everything in life from before has changed for the better except truck driving

By the same token in this situation you have to take sone blame. Say no once in a while. Those bits without pay? Have a break on other work etc.

There’s plenty of ways to ensure the playing field is levelled a bit more in your favour. You just have to be smart sometimes

Jamesduff:
Hello again
Like running late and your due to Finnish and you get the dreaded phone call, i have nobody else and you say no and he says you have to, so you have to read between the lines
Then you have the times you do extra work without pay or been property paid why because he has put your back to the wall with if you don’t like it [zb] off
I do know that business work on margins but if its that tight get the [zb] out

Is this one of those new forum bots that we keep reading about in the media? If it is it’s badly programmed.

Asking you to do a run when on your way back doesnt constitute bullying.
Even if he takes the huff with you, its still not bullying.
If you do extra work without pay, thats on you.
If you dont have the balls to say “I want paid for the work I did” then thats your fault.
Sorry to be harsh but there are people out there who actually get bullied at work and your post demeens their plight if you think anything you’ve posted constitutes bullying

Jamesduff:
Hello again
Stand up for yourself, no means no. Especially if it means running bent.
Then you have the times you do extra work without pay or been property paid why because he has put your back to the wall with if you don’t like it [zb] off
Then ■■■■ off. You work,
you get paid, stand up for yourself.
I do know that business work on margins but if its that tight get the [zb] out
No, it really hasn’t. Anyone who says that has never done anything else.

There are plenty of bullies out there who make unreasonable demands. There easy to deal with, you stand up for yourself. In most cases, the law is on your side, know it and use it. If all else fails, leave.

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage
As for me i work 4 days 12 hour shifts no nights out and day work
I clear in my wage packet 700 plus 18 a day lunch money
My weekly hours are 48 including my 45 and if i go over i get paid overtime if i work a rest day i get time and a half also no Sunday work and two Saturdays a month
At the end of the 4 week cycle i have Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday off

I don’t believe you are being bullied.

mrginge:

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage
My weekly hours are 48 including my 45 and if i go over i get paid overtime if i work a rest day i get time and a half also no Sunday work and two Saturdays a month

Well remembered.
I think young James has fallen into the trap of forgetting what hes previously posted.

Im also curious if he can answer how “if I go over I get paid overtime” fits into “doing extra work with no pay”

I don’t think he is getting bullied Snowman, I think he feels sorry for the rest of us :wink:

The-Snowman:
Asking you to do a run when on your way back doesnt constitute bullying.
Even if he takes the huff with you, its still not bullying.
If you do extra work without pay, thats on you.
If you dont have the balls to say “I want paid for the work I did” then thats your fault.
Sorry to be harsh but there are people out there who actually get bullied at work and your post demeens their plight if you think anything you’ve posted constitutes bullying

I think you might be out of touch with the new world
If you are told to do something out of your scope and told there is the door you are been bullied
Some people need to have a good look at how they are treated
There are many forms of bullying you just need to know when that is

mrginge:

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage

Your right it would never happen but there are other people who are

mrginge:

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage

IMHO, a spot-on quote and an excellent answer. ^^^^ :wink:

So what you’ve done is the same as the other thread. Posted ambiguous wording that looks like one thing then you come back a dozen posts later with a play on words after you’ve sucked everyone in?

Very clever you scamp. Although everything I posted is still accurate so :stuck_out_tongue:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me

The-Snowman:
I think young James has fallen into the trap of forgetting what hes previously posted.

Im also curious if he can answer how “if I go over I get paid overtime” fits into “doing extra work with no pay”

That rumbling sound we can all hear is… he’s been rumbled. :smiley:

Rob K:
Is this one of those new forum bots that we keep reading about in the media? If it is it’s badly programmed.

Long time since I’ve seen a post from you Rob, or have you been somebody else for the last few years? It’s all the rage you know. :laughing:

In answer to your question, don’t know if it’s a bot, but it’s some sort of infection that’s been taking hold of this site recently. :frowning:

Really really surprised at some responses
Now i know im ok i have a good job and get paid for every second also never get last minute request
There are people who dont have that and thats what the post is about
As for other posts about it i missed them
And as for telling the boss to ■■■■ himself there are people who can’t afford to do that
Have a bit of compassion for the bloke who could be sitting beside you somewhere or anywhere who is living a silent hell
Talking brings it out in the open

My boss flicks my ears is that being bullied

malcolmgbell:
My boss flicks my ears is that being bullied

That’s poorly expressed affection. Worry :laughing:

Jamesduff:
Really really surprised at some responses
Now i know im ok i have a good job and get paid for every second also never get last minute request
There are people who dont have that and thats what the post is about
As for other posts about it i missed them
And as for telling the boss to [zb] himself there are people who can’t afford to do that
Have a bit of compassion for the bloke who could be sitting beside you somewhere or anywhere who is living a silent hell
Talking brings it out in the open

You are either the worlds worst drama queen or a troll who without equal is the worlds worst troll. The sad thing is that I probably get on famously with one of your alter egos.

Jamesduff:
Hello again

Curious that you think your fellow drivers are too thick to work it out for themselves. I think most generally they are too switched on not to know if they are or aren’t.

dieseldave:

The-Snowman:

That rumbling sound we can all hear is… he’s been rumbled. :smiley:

Let me spell it out for you James; Dieseldave prefers the carrot to the stick method, however DO NOT construe that as him being soft. The above ^^^ was his very diplomatic way of telling you that your card has been marked.