Tom busby dearnesdale farm stafford

They have a job advertised delivering fruit to rdc.

11 quid an hour 25 quid nights out.

Anybody know what trucks they have or what there like to work for.

Dont want sound like a snob but i aint night outing in a heap o ■■■■

Busby’s are big strawberry growers in Staffordshire and have numerous farms in that area, I spent 2 years collecting from farms including going into Dearnsdale 3 or 4 times a week.

This time of year you would be very busy and onward till August September time .
The lorries used at Dearnsdale at the time I was running in and out of there were a Daf 6 wheeler rigid fridge, and a plain white 6x2 85 Daf pulling a fridge.

A massive influx of EE arrive in the spring to grow strawberries drive the tractors etc and are housed in mobile homes on the farm.
Some really attractive girls work on that farm.

The lorries are worked and are a tool for the job owned by farmers who only see mechanical objects there to do a job.

Saying that the hourly rate is good for that area it’s clean work plenty of oranges and other fruits delivered to them and that will make up your work distributing them along with strawberries, so always something to nibble on plenty of totty knocking about and washers and dryers on site and toilets and showers.

Go for it get the summer out of it you won’t get a V8 but there’s always something inside a job other than a lorry if you are prepared to look.

Go for it.

dearnsdalefruit.co.uk

use a name:
Busby’s are big strawberry growers in Staffordshire and have numerous farms in that area, I spent 2 years collecting from farms including going into Dearnsdale 3 or 4 times a week.

This time of year you would be very busy and onward till August September time .
The lorries used at Dearnsdale at the time I was running in and out of there were a Daf 6 wheeler rigid fridge, and a plain white 6x2 85 Daf pulling a fridge.

A massive influx of EE arrive in the spring to grow strawberries drive the tractors etc and are housed in mobile homes on the farm.
Some really attractive girls work on that farm.

The lorries are worked and are a tool for the job owned by farmers who only see mechanical objects there to do a job.

Saying that the hourly rate is good for that area it’s clean work plenty of oranges and other fruits delivered to them and that will make up your work distributing them along with strawberries, so always something to nibble on plenty of totty knocking about and washers and dryers on site and toilets and showers.

Go for it get the summer out of it you won’t get a V8 but there’s always something inside a job other than a lorry if you are prepared to look.

Go for it.

dearnsdalefruit.co.uk

O yes pretty ee girls fruit picking, wearing little shorts, tiny vests, and some times only shorts and bra,
Kleenex please.

O yes pretty ee girls fruit picking, wearing little shorts, tiny vests, and some times only shorts and bra,
Kleenex please.
[/quote]
Jeez, all that AND £11/hr.
I’d do four nights out in a Guy Big J for that☆☆☆☆☆.

What’s all this Kleenex nonsense about, what a lot of snowflakes are on here today, that’s what your socks are for lad.

haighy you the only person applying for the job

I know the busbys well, not very nice people. I worked for them and they prefer Eastern Europeans, particularly Romanians to work 12 hr shifts over “the lazy English” their words not mine. I can’t say I blame them but they are not nice to work for unless you’re desperate, which I was in the recession of 2008

Old John:
What’s all this Kleenex nonsense about, what a lot of snowflakes are on here today, that’s what your socks are for lad.

Socks?

Be a real man and lick it off your hands you bunch of fairies

You’ve all forgotten what cab curtains are for :unamused: Robert

ERF-NGC-European:
You’ve all forgotten what cab curtains are for :unamused: Robert

I ain’t putting that stuff on my frilly velour curtains, wife go mad when she has to wash them.