Driver held at gun point

itv.com/news/anglia/2018-04- … -in-essex/ not looking good out there is it

I would have said take it, for 20 quid, I’ll help you load it.

I wonder what was in the trailer ?

jbaz73:

Absolutely, …‘‘There’s the keys lads, crack on and leave me out of it, I’ve seen nothing’’ even without the gun.:bulb:

robroy:

jbaz73:

Absolutely, …‘‘There’s the keys lads, crack on and leave me out of it, I’ve seen nothing’’ even without the gun.:bulb:

100%

We are drivers not security guards, and if someone wants any part of my load or vehicle I will not being doing a single thing to try and stop them. If they let me keep my phone, not to call the police, but to sort out getting home then I’d walk away happy.

Maybe we should attach one of those clip on cards you get in hotels to the cab door handles saying “I don’t care about you stealing the load or my diesel im sleeping”.

robroy:

jbaz73:

I got my curtains slashed on Washington services one time.

The lorry park attendant woke me up in the wee small hours to tell me that my trailer had a new opening and the police were on their way! I had a look at the damage and I just said I will get a crime number off Lilly Law for the TM to which the attendant says " are you not bothered" No says I, as long as they leave me alone they can do what they want its the company’s’ problem! The police EVENTUALLY turned up and I got my crime number and went back to sleep :exclamation:

Pennineman:

robroy:

jbaz73:

I got my curtains slashed on Washington services one time.

The lorry park attendant woke me up in the wee small hours to tell me that my trailer had a new opening and the police were on their way! I had a look at the damage and I just said I will get a crime number off Lilly Law for the TM to which the attendant says " are you not bothered" No says I, as long as they leave me alone they can do what they want its the company’s’ problem! The police EVENTUALLY turned up and I got my crime number and went back to sleep :exclamation:

That’s the way to do it. Stay safe.