Toronto van murder

I empathize with the people of Toronto, which is actually my favourite city in the world, also my favourite place to deliver. This was not a terrorist attack, not ISIS, not any Islamic thing, just an insane woman hater, or [zb] in other words. Within minutes of the news I saw comments of hatred against Muslims again and again over here, yet once again it had nothing to do with Islam. I have nothing more that admiration for that brave cop who stood his ground and eventually took the man down without firing a shot.

Hi pat

Thanks for sticking up for Muslims (yes I am one) but I disagree with you that it wasn’t a terrorist attack. Of course it was. He killed innocent people who were just going about their business and caused terror amongst other passers by so I’d say it was a terrorist attack.

I think Pat meant “not a terrorist attack” in the sense that the culprit was not part of a terrorist organisation, although the juries still out it looks like that could be true.

Sent from my mobile.

An awful tragedy for Torontonians specifically,and Ontarians in general,and,as Pat says it`s such a great city,there is a high “foreign” death count.
Canada has had a rough 2018 so far.
Shame,it is such a nice country,and beautiful people.
May their Gods go with them.