Heads up Strensham Southbound

£100 parking fines if not in the Lgv parking, if on a 45 minute break , don’t park in the carpark in front of the main building to the left, same for the coach area.
If the Lgv parking is full when overnighting, see Gerry, with the hi viz, he will find you a space and not issue a fine.
I see a lot park on the exit slip road.
If going South , you can get to the Northbound services by exiting the Southbound , then cross over the motorway bridge, turn right to the helicopter base.
I use this lane to get to the truck wash.

I’m sure those “fines” will be just as valid as the ones I get for not paying for parking in the rip off holes.

That place as far as truck parking layout is concerned,.is the Mother of all ■■■■ ups. :unamused:

robroy:
That place as far as truck parking layout is concerned,.is the Mother of all [zb] ups. :unamused:

Anybody would think they didn’t want hgv’s parking there, getting in the way of all them coaches filled up with biddeys, buying wurthers and tea.

The slip road seems to have become unofficial parking down to the M50 but they should have turned the car park on the left into more truck parking.

As for the coaches, its a bit daft as they have loads of steps upfront so the oldies* wont be able to get into the services anyway. Better giving more room to trucks again.

• Some of us not quite oldies have trouble but we have to walk to the steps first, totally unfair. :slight_smile:

trevHCS:
Better giving more room to trucks again.

It’s about footfall…

Nothing to do with service despite the name ‘services’.

52 members of the Darby and Joan club will net much more than a wagon driver stopping to eat his home made butties in his truck and only going in for a dump.

yourhavingalarf:
only going in for a dump.

You’re expected to go in for a dump? :blush:

robroy:
That place as far as truck parking layout is concerned,.is the Mother of all [zb] ups. :unamused:

Agreed.
Northbound great, southbound a ■■■■■■■

nomiS36:

robroy:

Agreed.
Northbound great, southbound a [zb].

Yep a huge difference between the two, in fact Northbound has to be one of the biggest parking areas for hgv’s out of all the msa’s.

They were putting tickets on sliproad sleepers the other week there and at Michael Wood.
Plod that was though.