Woodland haulage

Woodland haulage. Altrincham depot.
What that like to work for? as see there advertising what they like. what kind work they Do?.
Job adverts bit vauge. Just says deliver palatised goods . 2 3 nights out a week.
Are they hourly paid? or on a salary like most places seem to be. All it says is paid monthly…
Have sent cv anyway see if I get a reply

If it’s same job ad I was looking at I’m sure it said nights out and overtime paid on top of salary.

Ive been off the airport now for 6 months, they was in talks about dropping there airport warehouse for one in broadheath, with this thread im safe to ashumme they went though with it.

Before I left the airport, they did the bonds, pulled frieght and unloaded wagons with random ■■■■ that was not ment to go via airplane, ie containers. But talk from there warehouse was the airports T2 rebuilding was pushing up all the rents of the buildings. we are talking 500,000 for the smallest a year, god knows how much dnata, swissport and wfs are paying.

Anyway, expect your general haulage ■■■■■■■■, and some airfeight with dropping a trailer at MAN and picking up an empty one to take back to broadheath.

Top notch gear if you like actros.

PS where did you see the ad, i woudln’t mind working nights for them?

I get regular email off total jobs every week with latest jobs was on there .