Cutting straps off

there seems to be a epidemic of this , you’d think it would just be simpler to undo the rachet :unamused:

What’s that got to do with your garage door? [emoji23]

ah , you’ve answered the question , must be the Mrs currying the straps off , ta
I

dozy:
ah , you’ve answered the question , must be the Mrs currying the straps off , ta
I

Curry !!!.. you have curry besides steak

peirre:

dozy:
I

Curry !!!.. you have curry besides steak

these new bloody dangled phones , I put cutting the straps off , but yes we had a curry x2 when I was on unpaid leave but now I’m paid again it steak / onions mmmm, roll on Friday night :smiley:

Dozy…Roll on Friday nights you know you can never get home on a friday night…so looks liken the mrs will be eating all that lovely food alone, while you doss down til saturday…ha ha :smiley:

truckyboy:
Dozy…Roll on Friday nights you know you can never get home on a friday night…so looks liken the mrs will be eating all that lovely food alone, while you doss down til saturday…ha ha :smiley:

don’t start me off on Fridays this early in the week :wink: , I’ve got a new planner and it’s not going well , we’re not seeing eye to eye on things , he’s struggling to understand I don’t run in and I don’t work weekends , his truck abandoned on the a1 Friday evening minus it’s driver might get the message through :exclamation: :exclamation:

Oh I am sure he will get the message :wink:

Regards John.