Truck parking Glasgow to Aberdeen

Looking like I’ll be parking up somewhere between Glasgow and Aberdeen tomorrow. Aiming for Stracathro but fairly flexible. Any suggestions?

Aberdeen eh

Cream

Used be able park on asda car park at portlethen just off the a90 . Or theres dundee industrial estate where the truckstop is or use the truckstop

commonrail:
Aberdeen eh

Cream

Yep Dawlish to Aberdeen :slight_smile:

Just before the last roundabout out of Dundee theres a load of car showrooms and an industrial estate type place. Seems to be quite quiet and out of the way

Dawlish Aberdeen . Be lucky if you make it to Glasgow. There an industrial estate at bellshil. Or if your company pay try route 74 truck stop j10 m74 and Tescos across the road from.it

DD8 1AY
Few hundred metres from the A90 has McDonald’s, KFC and a Brewers Fayre type place.
Spent many a night there no hassle.

DD2 4TG
Right next to ASDA Dundee
Again parked there plenty of times with no issues.

Realistically taking a 10 hour drive from Dawlish I’d say your best bet would be Muir Park Truckstop just south of Stirling. Small, no frills place but safe.

Come off the M80/M9 at Stirling Services and follow the A91 east for 1 mile to the first roundabout. There, turn right on to the A9 south towards Cowie and Larbert and the Truckstop is a couple of hundred metres along on your left.

edd1974:
Dawlish Aberdeen . Be lucky if you make it to Glasgow. There an industrial estate at bellshil. Or if your company pay try route 74 truck stop j10 m74 and Tescos across the road from.it

I went Rugby to Dawlish then back to Rugby for a “night out” about half a mile from home lol so the trip started in Dawlish but my days driving starts in Rugby

harrawaffa:
DD8 1AY
Few hundred metres from the A90 has McDonald’s, KFC and a Brewers Fayre type place.
Spent many a night there no hassle.

This is a regular for me, burger and chips and a pint for 7.95

edd1974:
Used be able park on asda car park at portlethen just off the a90 . Or theres dundee industrial estate where the truckstop is or use the truckstop

Cant park in Asda car park now. Plus don’t park on riverside drive down by the big Asda and B&Q at the bottom of the A90, I got a ticket at 22:20 one night :unamused:

How about Perth? Park at Asda lots of trucks overnight there, next to McDonalds at Broxden roundabout first left at Inveralmond go right you will see McDonalds on your left plenty of parking .