Dhl

Went to dhl Coventry to day, have not been there 4/5 years,every time I went there was put on the fence and told to wait,today arrived no security press button talk to some one,goes in and the place was mt,only 1 dhl motor and maybe 4 trailors the place was like a gost town
Any one no y

I assume you mean the one on prologis Park?

If so then all their motors and trailers were out. Always busy when I turn up there.

They have 12 or more rigids alone let alone trailers and units. Not sure how many trailers and units they have as most are out when I turn up at night.

All DHL sites have unmanned gates now for the most part, it was a cost cutting exercise to do away with gatehouse staff.

Some of the busier sites still have gatehouse staff though.

As I said 4/5 year ago you’d go in and the place was full you always had to wait,just wondering that’s all thanks

malcolmgbell:
As I said 4/5 year ago you’d go in and the place was full you always had to wait,just wondering that’s all thanks

Probably isn’t as busy at it used to be. I dropped off a solo unit their about 2 years ago and they had God knows how many hired units in parked round the corner that were being de hired, must have been 20 or so couldn’t belive how many they had at the time.