Nowt on the Beeb about this yet

liveleak.com/view?t=shxEK_1524343812

Yesterday evening? Reports on some other sites too. Some say possibly coup, Houthi insurgents, drone, etc.
Doubtless some will wait for the Beeb to speak so they will know the truth.
Either what the Beeb say OR the exact opposite of what the Beeb say, according to their own prejudices.

Franglais:
Yesterday evening? Reports on some other sites too. Some say possibly coup, Houthi insurgents, drone, etc.
Either what the Beeb say OR the exact opposite of what the Beeb say, according to their own prejudices.

I think the point being made is that the beeb makes out it is at the cutting edge of breaking news yet can miss something as big as this.

With footage of that…

Kwalitee, it could be a fireworks party.

If it really blows out there, we’ll hear about it Beeb or no Beeb.

Far more important to drone on about the London marathon , which they covered for five and a half hours this morning .

Go and fill up your cars asap, you can bet that the price of oil will jump as soon as the markets open tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t usually trust the Mirror but this story looks more likely than social media nonsense mirror.co.uk/news/world-new … s-12404855

blackbart:
Wouldn’t usually trust the Mirror but this story looks more likely than social media nonsense mirror.co.uk/news/world-new … s-12404855

I wouldn’t usually read the mirror…my bad! :slight_smile:

Mazzer2:

Franglais:

I think the point being made is that the beeb makes out it is at the cutting edge of breaking news yet can miss something as big as this.

Aljazeera seems quite laid back about it. Russia Today is content to report it as a drone.
If a drone was flying near Buck House would it be shot down too? If it was a flying bomb, that`d be news worthy to be sure. If it was a kids toy or a paparazzi camera then hardly worth a slot on the news surely?
Maybe a mistake by the Beeb not to put it somewhere on line, Agreed. But not an error to keep it off the News reports.

Hell of a lot of shooting for one drone. They must be as good with guns as I am.