BBC, Inside the Cordon

Inside view on what goes on with accident investigation, and why it my take time.

Missed it first time but it sounds interesting so I’ll endeavour to watch it .

bald bloke:
Missed it first time but it sounds interesting so I’ll endeavour to watch it .

I`ve got the others in the series on record now.

just watched it and yes it was interesting,the only problem is now I wish I had not watched it,everytime I think about getting a motorbike I hear or watch about motorcyclists getting seriously injured or killed because of some idiot in a car who does not look,puts me off,but as I say quite an interesting programme

truckman020:
just watched it and yes it was interesting,the only problem is now I wish I had not watched it,everytime I think about getting a motorbike I hear or watch about motorcyclists getting seriously injured or killed because of some idiot in a car who does not look,puts me off,but as I say quite an interesting programme

If you think you are “defensive driver” in a car, spend a few miles with the “crumple zone” being your limbs…

I gave up the bikes after a year of two of living in London, absolutely no joy in that experience at all. I still hanker after one but theft was another issue!

truckman020:

When idiots in cars don’t think twice about pulling out in front of a 44 ton truck, it time to give up with bikes.