My boss called me a rude name!

There was a fault with my truck, I agreed to take it out but told him if it wasn’t fixed by tomorrow I’d refuse it. It was rather frustrating that he didn’t take my concerns seriously, but for him to call me what he did was uncalled for. Even after I explained that repetitive strain injury from unlocking doors because the remote central locking didn’t work isn’t a laughing matter, he told me to get the ■■■■ out of his office. Well, he’ll be laughing on the other side of his face when I’m off for six weeks on full pay because my carpal tunnel is playing up.

cool story bro

You must absolutely sue him.
Theres no place for such cowboys in the haulage industry.
What would happen if your wrist got sore when driving and you took out a family with a new born child in the back who were going to visit a sick relative?
Shocking. The industry needs more drivers like you. :stuck_out_tongue:

The-Snowman:
You must absolutely sue him.
Theres no place for such cowboys in the haulage industry.
What would happen if your wrist got sore when driving and you took out a family with a new born child in the back who were going to visit a sick relative?
Shocking. The industry needs more drivers like you. :stuck_out_tongue:

You missed out the basket of kittens Snowman

rigsby:
You missed out the basket of kittens Snowman

:laughing:

There’s just no room these days for this Victorian attitude from your employer. You’ll have to be quick to get him into the European Courts of Justice! They’ll make him sorry he started on you!

Cant believe you gave him a day to get it sorted. A good driver would have tossed him the keys and VOR’d it there and then. This game is truly knackered! :smiley:

msgyorkie:
Cant believe you gave him a day to get it sorted. A good driver would have tossed him the keys and VOR’d it there and then. This game is truly knackered! :smiley:

Noooooo

A good driver would’ve contacted their union rep after refusing to drive the truck. The union rep should then have contacted other branches to arrange an immediate halt of all trucks in some manner of wildcat strike action to really teach the boss a lesson.

A good driver would do it like that :grimacing:

I really dont believe you lot. Back in the day wed use our wrist to lock and unlock a door all the time. Never did me any harm.
You youngsters really are lazy.
I`ll bet you kids all have your thumb knuckles all worn out before us old skool drivers need a wrist transplant.

:wink:

Franglais:
I really dont believe you lot. Back in the day wed use our wrist to lock and unlock a door all the time. Never did me any harm.
I`ll bet you kids all have your thumb knuckles all worn out before us old skool drivers need a wrist transplant.

Yep cavey needs to man up a bit…

:smiley:

toonsy:

msgyorkie:

Noooooo

A good driver would’ve contacted their union rep after refusing to drive the truck. The union rep should then have contacted other branches to arrange an immediate halt of all trucks in some manner of wildcat strike action to really teach the boss a lesson.

You’re both wrong.
A good driver would start a thread on trucknet entitled “what would you have done?” to check the lay of the land

Should have given him a mouthful back! Actually…it may not work that way at your place but comes with the territory at ours, its obligatory :stuck_out_tongue: One driver they’ll never have a go at though is the missus, she bites back like a feral cat :grimacing:

Tell me this is a wind up I wouldn’t want work with anyone who couldn’t turn a key !

the old timer:
Tell me this is a wind up I wouldn’t want work with anyone who couldn’t turn a key !

Noooo !
Not a wind up !
Kids nowadays aint got a clue. No muscles left in their wrist. Cant change gear or use a key!
Dont know how theyd have done when we had to use the key to wind the big spring before starting off.

Franglais:

Yes but back then you all masturbated, nowadays they are all just wa****s!

The-Snowman:

toonsy:

msgyorkie:

Noooooo

You’re both wrong.
A good driver would start a thread on trucknet entitled “what would you have done?” to check the lay of the land

Actually yeah that’s about bang on :laughing:

Go on then. What name did he call you? :laughing:

Driver!

TiredAndEmotional:
Driver!

Worse than that. “Drive”! :laughing:

Maybe he called him the wrong name, like Barry or Bernard. That could be rude :laughing:

Freight Dog:

TiredAndEmotional:
Driver!

Worse than that. “Drive”! :laughing:

Maybe he called him the wrong name, like Barry or Bernard. That could be rude :laughing:

Yeah…why did so many miss the ‘r’ off… :confused: