Vigo haulage, Kent

Anyone ever worked for this company? They’re advertising a tramping job and I was thinking of going for it because of the lack of any other class 1 work in this area at the moment - they say they’re a family company, modern kit, one driver per truck, and it’s container work out of all the southern ports. Anyone got any experience?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mod’s edit: Click on pic to see full size. dd.

Blunder Man:

Seen it. And I know they’re an active company. I’d like to hear from people who know anything more than that, such as what they’re like to work for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A mate worked there a few years ago the moneys not great i live stones throw from them there advertising quiet regular which isn’t a positive, if you want containers theirs a few decent ones in tilbury express freight / premier i hear are good both taking home between 550 and 600 average

bjd:
A mate worked there a few years ago the moneys not great i live stones throw from them there advertising quiet regular which isn’t a positive, if you want containers theirs a few decent ones in tilbury express freight / premier i hear are good both taking home between 550 and 600 average

Thanks; Tilbury is too far for me to commute though and would mean having to go through the tunnel. Vigo is just about acceptable distance from me. (I looked into the Tilbury container companies a couple of years ago and the ‘basic’ money was dreadful then – mid-2016 I think it was.)

I havent seen the bloke who owns it for a few years now, but if I was looking thats where i would be going, proper old fashioned nice guy.
Look after him and he will look after you.

Trickydick:
I havent seen the bloke who owns it for a few years now, but if I was looking thats where i would be going, proper old fashioned nice guy.
Look after him and he will look after you.

Sometimes worth far more than top money…

Seem always to be advertising.and part of the bennet family on Sheppey . Sure the money is salaried . As said better crossing the river .or try on time at grain

chester1:
Seem always to be advertising.and part of the bennet family on Sheppey . Sure the money is salaried . As said better crossing the river .or try on time at grain

Are Ontime good then ?

bjd:

chester1:

Are Ontime good then ?

I’ve not heard any horror stories. Kit always looks clean an modern not sure if they still have a yard on Sheppey any more but they have the old DHL mud hole on the grain doing containers out of there they have a Facebook page that’s seems happy enough