Certas energy fuel card

place I work at are doing my head in with fuel cards . I have 3 now key fuels shell and being given certas energy card tomorrow…
now I’m getting certas god knows where I can use it. does any one have ideas?
can i collect clubcard / nectar points with it?.
guess have dowload another app n see .

is my place only place that chops n changes fuel cards every few weeks? as we dont have a fuel tank at our yard. and whats the point of 3 different cards and being told only use this one this week next week use this one. I’m guessing maybe saves 1 p a litre ?

Mine have a preference but ultimately if you need fuel you need fuel.

First preference it’s the yard obviously, second BP and third Keyfuels.

In theory all points collected via a company fuel.card belong to the company but I very much doubt any firm will bother with them so claim away lol

edd1974:
place work doing my head in with fuel cards have 3 now key fuels shell and being given certas energy card tomorrow.
are these used at most key fuel sites? had a quick google seems mostly list Tesco esso morrisons etc which yeah not happening. and if so can I collect my Tesco points with it?
place does head in had shell /key fuels for years . every so often get told dont use shell use key. then its dont use key etc all to save maybe 1p a litre who knows.
no getting certas god knows where gona use it any one have ideas? can i collect clubcard points with it?
guess have dowload another app n see

is my place only place that chops n changes fuel cards every few weeks? as we dont have a fuel tank at our yard

Can’t get Google translator to work.

Normally with fuel cards you can’t collect points if your paying bunker fuel prices or at least that’s the way it works with out BP cards. I used to collect nectar points from BP when I worked for a one man band but we only had 4 vehicles so probably paying forecourt prices for fuel back then.

I can with shell when I’m allowed to use it. key fuels don’t
last place was allstar think paid the pump price , but I got 20 30 quid a months worth of Tesco vouuchers though .

Lucky you, I work for one of the largest transport companies in the world and we don’t get fuel cards! Un bloody believable the hassle it causes us trampers, I probably do 200+ miles a week off route to go to our depots to fuel up, and that’s nothing compared to the call I regularly get “we’re bringing you a changeover down” and my response is “don’t bother, I don’t have enough fuel for that”. Pathetic really.

21 days credit, there are a lot only do 14 days or even 7 from invoice date.

Maoster, I work for one of the biggest chilled distributors in Europe, we go to the UK and we get given a DKV card!! Wow, one of the crappiest fuel cards to have there, unless you want to go off route and find an Esso, total ■■■.!!!
We keep telling them to go for the AS24 cards but it’s like talking to a wall :imp: :imp:

The certas card can only be used at Certas bunkers and fuel stations that use it
Luckily we have a shell card as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:
The certas card can only be used at Certas bunkers and fuel stations that use it
Luckily we have a shell card as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no need to state the obvious lol.

When I started driving, we had 3 bunker points and our own depot tank, Penrith, Widnes, Greenwich was all we needed

We have certas, uk fuels and another which we never use. We flit between them weekly which is no problem as certas is taken at all uk fuels sites.

nomiS36:
We have certas, uk fuels and another which we never use. We flit between them weekly which is no problem as certas is taken at all uk fuels sites.

• 1 ^^^

DKV give you a choice of UKF or Keyfuels on their cards, which is pretty much what every other card provider does :open_mouth:

I just can`t see a problem with being told which card to use each week, if a company are knocking out 21k ltrs a week, and one card is 2ppl better than another…you do the math :unamused:

Just turn the card over, and on the reverse it will say which network accepts the card…rocket science it ain`t :unamused:

We use Certas fuel cards and have been for 5 years, can use them at all UK fuels sites, can’t see a problem myself.

Oh, and don’t forget to find out what your max limit is if you’ve got a large tank. When I first got this new truck I went and brimed both tanks, 1150 litres then went to pay. Limit is/was £800 [emoji23]
I had to put one pump/tank on certas and the other on UKF [emoji23]

I could save them. More than 1p a litre easily send my truck back.
I had a daf c.f. on lease got to 5 years old and has been exchanged for a daf lf. And have noticed seems to drink a lot more fuel than it did . I’d say I use 10% more maybe told office they don’t seem to bother.
Prefer my old daf was manual still drove good well made n solid. Unlike this auto thing.

edd1974:
I could save them. More than 1p a litre easily send my truck back.
I had a daf c.f. on lease got to 5 years old and has been exchanged for a daf lf. And have noticed seems to drink a lot more fuel than it did . I’d say I use 10% more maybe told office they don’t seem to bother.
Prefer my old daf was manual still drove good well made n solid. Unlike this auto thing.

That is`nt going to happen chap, some suit further up the greasy pole of life has made the decision, and by hook, or by crook, they will stand by his/her decision…until they have their contract terminated, then every problem invented will be laid at his/her door…

That`s how it works in corporate land…blame the last cupid stunt … :unamused:

the maoster:
Lucky you, I work for one of the largest transport companies in the world and we don’t get fuel cards! Un bloody believable the hassle it causes us trampers, I probably do 200+ miles a week off route to go to our depots to fuel up, and that’s nothing compared to the call I regularly get “we’re bringing you a changeover down” and my response is “don’t bother, I don’t have enough fuel for that”. Pathetic really.

I’d be so X about that, it would really P me Off!

It’s another one of these driver knows best posts. If you had a different card, lorry, gearbox, load, trailer, ferry, etc.

If you buy your own lorry you can choose whatever spec you want [emoji14]

If your auntie had some testicles he would have been your uncle wouldn’t she?

I get it’s there company they can lease any truck they like etc (usually cheapest deal they get) and I do as in. told. Yes most of us drivers know better. I was just telling them as makes them aware plus covers me if I ever get called in asked why fuel use has gone up much . Incase they accuse me of symphoning some out