Smoking in a truck

From what I have gathered over the years, many drivers have found it acceptable to smoke within a fleet truck. When informed management usually just shrug this off with a slap on the wrist to the usual suspects. Should non smokers refuse to enter an allocated wagon that has been smoked in? Usually with a rancid smell of smoke and ash on the floor/seat? I look forward to your responses! Lucid Dreams.

I’m a non smoker. Hasn’t smoking been named in cars work place vehicles etc? I could be wrong.
Ages ago took somone with me 2 man job for day he said you mind if smoke e cig. Said no problem. God the thing stank of vanilla and the smell god. Not sure there safer than the real thing as it stinked

edd1974:
I’m a non smoker. Hasn’t smoking been named in cars work place vehicles etc? I could be wrong.
Ages ago took somone with me 2 man job for day he said you mind if smoke e cig. Said no problem. God the thing stank of vanilla and the smell god. Not sure there safer than the real thing as it stinked

Hello Edd! Thank you very much for your response! Yes I agree with that also! E cigs leave a film over the windscreen when smoked also! I know this because a driver at our firm is a known user of one! I do believe smoking has been banned in work vehicles in the UK. Lucid Dreams.

L-D I don’t normally insult people but YOU , are becoming a complete bore , give it a break with your stupid posts will you

signed:::: disgruntled TNUK member Pierrot 14

As tough at it is Pierrot just ignore it, eventually like a mild STD it will fade away.

the maoster:
As tough at it is Pierrot just ignore it, eventually like a mild STD it will fade away.

Hello Maoster, thank you for your reply! Perhaps it would be more pleasant to not compare me with an infection? This sort of unpleasantness isn’t what I appreciate. Lucid Dreams.

I’m sorry, it appears that you have me confused with someone who actually cares what you think.

the maoster:
I’m sorry, it appears that you have me confused with someone who actually cares what you think.

Yes I did think you cared, clearly I was wrong. Lucid Dreams.

Whatever gave you the impression that I cared? Let me teach you a new English word if I may? That word is ambivalent, I could use it in this context; I’m ambivalent about you, live, die, prosper or fail, I care not one jot. Hope that has clarified it for you?

the maoster:
Whatever gave you the impression that I cared? Let me teach you a new English word if I may? That word is ambivalent, I could use it in this context; I’m ambivalent about you, live, die, prosper or fail, I care not one jot. Hope that has clarified it for you?

Well said …

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

the maoster:

It still has to be treated (so ive heard) it wont go away on its own accord… :stuck_out_tongue:

AndrewG:

the maoster:

It still has to be treated (so ive heard) it wont go away on its own accord… :stuck_out_tongue:

I bow to your greater experience Andrew :wink:

the maoster:

AndrewG:

the maoster:

:laughing::wink:

the maoster:

AndrewG:

the maoster:

Most STD’s when the symptoms fade can and do lay dormant in your body only to raise it’s ugly head later on …

Years ago a shot of Streptomycin used to cure most but nowadays new types of STD’s are resilient and are harder to cure, ( learned this from a MMTM in a Tesco RDC )

I’d say that this attempt at trolling wasn’t as good as the last one, and I only gave that 3/10.

Back in my agency days, one place I went to asked if I was a smoker. They had smoking and non smoking trucks and placed drivers accordingly.

What is the world coming to when you say I can’t get in that smelly lorry because some one smoked in it,ask your self were would we be if all smoking driver refused to drive a truck no body had smoked in,if you don’t no I will tell you, there would be a driver shortage

pierrot 14:
L-D I don’t normally insult people but YOU , are becoming a complete bore , give it a break with your stupid posts will you

signed:::: disgruntled TNUK member Pierrot 14

Don’t read his posts then, ya prize plum.

the maoster:

AndrewG:

the maoster:

You mean you never sat at Hannover train station on a Monday morning waiting on the ‘clap bus’ :blush: