Expectations

Whats a good weekly wage
As for me i work 4 days 12 hour shifts no nights out and day work
I clear in my wage packet 700 plus 18 a day lunch money
My weekly hours are 48 including my 45 and if i go over i get paid overtime if i work a rest day i get time and a half also no Sunday work and two Saturdays a month
At the end of the 4 week cycle i have Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday off

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage
My weekly hours are 48 including my 45 and if i go over i get paid overtime if i work a rest day i get time and a half also no Sunday work and two Saturdays a month

That sounds good, what company if not a secret?

milesahead:

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage

Its one of the old tesco contacts plus there is a lot more

Jamesduff:

milesahead:

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage

Its one of the old tesco contacts plus there is a lot more

Ok, thank you, I’m new so will do some research.

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage

You dont to be jacking that one in anytime soon then if youre actually clearing 700£ pw for those hrs…

A boasting about your own wages post thinly disguised as a question about wages.

I dont doubt it…but its an unbelievable wage for those hours, 12 hours a day, 4 days a week…£700 + £18 meal allowance…thats out of this world mate, grab it with both hands

truckyboy:
I dont doubt it…

I do.

Jamesduff:
Whats a good weekly wage

Hello James! May I ask, is that before or after tax? I know that the CO-OP pay i think £35,000 based on a 48 hour week? Which I know isn’t £700 But still very good. Lucid Dreams.

So it’s £36K a year which I guess is good for hgv driving depending what area your in…When I was driving I was getting £33.5k a year so around £650 a week.
Those that asked if that’s before tax,of course it it otherwise he’d be on £20 an hour and earning £49K a year driving HGVs which although many dream of will never happen.

xichrisxi:
So it’s £36K a year which I guess is good for hgv driving depending what area your in…When I was driving I was getting £33.5k a year so around £650 a week.
Those that asked if that’s before tax,of course it it otherwise he’d be on £20 an hour and earning £49K a year driving HGVs which although many dream of will never happen.

But according to the OP, that £700 per week is “cleared in his pay packet”. Maybe he has a special arrangement with HMRC?

Roymondo:

xichrisxi:

But according to the OP, that £700 per week is “cleared in his pay packet”. Maybe he has a special arrangement with HMRC?

Or he’s in one of those special umbrella arrangements :laughing:

Is anybody else picking up on the epic display of classic sock puppetry here or just me. :unamused:
(Granted I was a bit late and slow on previous threads and I bit. :blush: )
Getting boring now.

youtu.be/ZTuAU8d3doo

The-Snowman:
A boasting about your own wages post thinly disguised as a question about wages.

Yup…

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

xichrisxi:

Sorry I must have misread the original post! However £36k is a very good salary based on 48 hours per week, I doubt many drivers would turn their noses up to such an offer. Lucid Dreams.

robroy:
Is anybody else picking up on the epic display of classic sock puppetry here or just me. :unamused:
(Granted I was a bit late and slow on previous threads and I bit. :blush: )
Getting boring now.

youtu.be/ZTuAU8d3doo

This forum is going from strength to strength mate… :unamused:

robroy:

Yep, I am
All newish members, with the same spelling and grammar errors, replying to each other.

The-Snowman:

robroy:

Yep, I am
All newish members, with the same spelling and grammar errors, replying to each other.

Hello Snowman, it is terrible when members troll on forums. However with me being a new member doesn’t automatically entitle me to be a troll, does it? Lucid Dreams.

The-Snowman:

robroy:

Yep, I am

Have you clocked the Feedback Forum on these Herberts? :smiley:
Apparentlly I’M a troll. :smiley: :laughing:

robroy:

The-Snowman:

robroy:

Yep, I am

Have you clocked the Feedback Forum on these Herberts? :smiley:
Apparentlly I’M a troll. :smiley: :laughing:

You’ve finally been rumbled then after nearly 11 yrs :smiley: