Sainsbury East Kilbride

I’ve got an assessment for Sainsbury East Kilbride on Tuesday. Any information or tips gratefully received. :slight_smile:

I did the induction a few years ago and it took about 7 hours and that was even without a driving assessment :open_mouth:

page after page of signing this, that and the next thing :stuck_out_tongue:

but at that time it was through an agency !

If you can survive sitting in that hole of a drivers waiting room next to the trainspotting style toilet you will have passed

“Davy” the shunter is GOD!!![emoji847]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

I saw the adverts, it is through agency still (Global).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

McPlod:
If you can survive sitting in that hole of a drivers waiting room next to the trainspotting style toilet you will have passed

Is that the waiting room in the big main depot and not the chill depot? I think I know the toilet you’re talking about lol. That waiting room really is a disaster. Drivers exaggerate all the time but that one really is like a police holding pen on a Saturday night.

Valentine75:

Yes,I’m at Tradeteam through Global but they’ve started mucking about with the shifts so I am doing the assessment and induction at Sainsburys and see what happens.

Big Truck:
“Davy” the shunter is GOD!!![emoji847]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^
thatl be acording to davy…
if they treat their agency dudes similar to that of the subbys then you will be just dung scraping from beneath their shoes,assuming they actually acknowledge your presence once your invisible pill wears off. :slight_smile:

McPlod:

Don’t forget…

Turn the heater up to make it smell even better…!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Oh, and that coffee machine… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Dingy:

Valentine75:

Yes,I’m at Tradeteam through Global but they’ve started mucking about with the shifts so I am doing the assessment and induction at Sainsburys and see what happens.

I did consider applying but I’m waiting out a transfer with my current work (a rival)

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Snide bunch of ■■■■■■■ there. Mind your back.

To be honest it was the agency’s suggestion because of the carry on with where I am just now. I am only going to give myself options if things don’t go back to normal. :slight_smile: